Failed to connect to device?

Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm in General

page 7 / 8 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
LinoHeinr

Title

Unfortunately, my AirDroid never connects anymore over cellular data. This makes "Find My Phone" useless right now, is that correct? :(( I assume that's what everyone here is talking about?
LinoHeinr
piotr1113

Title

I'm unable to click the website link, so that means the app is useless?
piotr1113
hof18899

Title

Impossible de me connecter avec mon xpéria sp !! une solution svp? Merci d'avance.
Cordialement.
hof18899
elbee909

Title

I got airdroid set up last night on my new HTC One; it all seemed to work ok at home using my home PC. But today from my office / work PC I cannot connect airdriod to the device. Disappointed.
elbee909
elbee909

Title

I just tried Topo_AS May 29 advice and turned on HTTPS then exited and restarted... connection still failed.
elbee909
columod

Title

Dear All,

I am here using Mini PC MK906 (android version 4.1.1).
And I can't download this app. There is written on my the display "
"your device isn't compatible with this version"
Does anyone know how to solve this ?
If I am using Mini PC, what is your recommendation to me ?

Regards,
Christin Panjaitan
columod
yasir62

Title

Issue 1:QR code on Firefox, IE, or Chrome will not generate. Only a picture that looks like two chain links appear with a refresh button. The refresh does not correct issue.

Issue 2:
Cannot connect using OTR (Mobile Network) ever. Has not worked once for me. I have attempted several times, and even re-installed the app. Tried all of the suggested troubleshooting to no avail. Connection failed every time.

Using Samsung Galaxy SIII on Tmobile. Android version 4.1.2.
yasir62
blueracer

Title

I seem to be able to connect using Firefox and Chrome, but no joy with Opera which is my preference. I Don't use IE.
Opera Version 12.15 Build 1748

Jason
blueracer
matchprint

Title

...no joy with Opera which is my preference
@Wizard346 - Another long-time Opera user here. I log in using the IP method with no issue. The 'web.airdroid.com' way doesn't work.
matchprint
DungFlinger

Title

Love this app when it is working, unfortunately it rarely works without a lot of frustration. The connectivity issue makes this a frustrating and time consuming product. How much time in the day do I have to try and figure out how to make it connect? Really, if you can't fix it soon, I'm gone. Which is sad, because when it's working, it's just what I need. I've tried all the suggestions in the list - too much time wasted on it.
DungFlinger
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 7 / 8 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 43