Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm in General

page 4 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
NancyRobi

Title

Esta merda não dá :@
NancyRobi
Sheck

Title

I had the same problem connecting as the rest of you. After playing around for a while, I tapped on the silhouette (i.e. the outline of a head & upper body of a man) on the main AirDroid screen on the phone. This took me to the "Account" page. There is a "refresh" button on this page. One tap on the "refresh" button and I was connected!

I reconnected a couple of times, and this appears to work every time.
Sheck
yanyancreative

Title

I got the solution. The "unlock or wakeup your device" was the problem. Because the guide didn't mentioned where to set it. It is available on the "setting" of Airdroid itself. So solution is there.
yanyancreative
nemethy

Title

some times this problem happen to me samsung galaxy y s5360
nemethy
kenl

Title

WTF?

Found NO solution. Even regressed back to version 1.

Very frustrating. Go to hell developers for screwing this up.
kenl
stefanoceron

Title

The QR login don´t seems to work. I only start the webpage and when I start the program and choose Scan QR Code it will be succeed login directly. But ofcourse I´m not logged in. The dots on the camera don´t seems to find the QR code for some reason because they blink a bit above the QR code.
stefanoceron
RandiChan

Title

The update came with awesome features...However connection is totally unreliable...Even on same LAN.When it does connect, connection is not persistent and have to keep re-initiating
RandiChan
marvzxd

Title

This update doesn't work. Unfortunately, now this application is useless.
marvzxd
Yohei

Title

Have to agree with all the other complaints here. This app worked flawlessly - until I allowed the update, now the only way it will connect is via the IP address in "Lite" mode. FIX THIS please! I use(d) this app all the time, I'd like it to work. Never once had an issue connecting to my WiFi network before.

Somebody goofed up something.. :(
Yohei
iron2000

Title

Well, after what I read that this app can do from some people at XDA, I was super excited. Read some reviews, even more excited. Was hoping to buy premium. Now I won't even consider paying a dime until the connection issue is fixed. I just started up an account and can't get it to work. I tried rebooting both PC and mobile, nothing. So I followed the link here and lo and behold, EVERYONE else has the same problem. Hope this gets fixed soon. Can't see many people paying for something they aren't able to use for very long.
iron2000
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 34