Failed to connect to device?

Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm in General

page 5 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
4byront

Title

Hey, Everyone -I was having the same problem as everyone else after the update. I found a solution for my setup. Hopefully it will work for you, as well. Try these steps:
Open AirDroid on your device.Touch the user icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, next to the menu icon.Sign in using the same login process you will use on your computer, i.e. directly into AirDroid, using Google, Facebook, etc.Now open web.airdroid.com on your computer (and sign in, if necessary, using he same login as in step 3).
4byront
malcolm

Title

on airdroid on phone, go to setings and turn on https connection. after that exit and start airdroid again. and http://web.airdroid.com will work Image
malcolm
ysun

Title

Occasionally can connect via Internet (Remote Connection Mode) when logged into Premium account (we still do not know what that means though) on phone. But Connection drops at browser side often. "Device is not responding"... 8-|
ysun
bow

Title

what can i say, the app just does not work so its crap.
bow
fishandfly90

Title

Used to work, now my Xperia Z refuses to connect. Tried everything. What has happened? :(
fishandfly90
akouhen

Title

I agree it's CRAP
akouhen
CoypfsmrpY

Title

It is possible to connect through Bluetooth? I get bad service at work but would love this feature. Even better if it utilized Google Voice through the web.
Or how about including reverse tethering through the USB? Get net to the phone when I don't have service? Seems like a pretty nifty app so far.
CoypfsmrpY
udn34046

Title

I did can connect from browser to my phone,made all ,but no access
udn34046

Title

I just wanted to mention that I tried the steps that ViniG posted on May 28 while on WiFi and it was the only thing that got AirDroid working for me again on my Samsung Galaxy S3.
Thanks ViniG.
tdneityrj

Title

i tried all the step , but i could not connect the device
tdneityrj
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad