Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm in General

page 8 / 8 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
MartinB316

Title

How do I get a refund?
MartinB316
Linhai2

Title

Please explain how to use "Find Phone" in light of this comment at the beginning of this thread; "III. If your device and computer are not under a LAN (Local Area Network) then the connecting process may take a while. If you are not sure it times out, try reconnect again." I've not been able to "connect" nor use "Find Phone" unless the device is right beside me on the LAN. So this implies that the only way to use "Find Phone" is if it is on the same LAN i.e. right beside you? That does not make sense.
Please explain how to use "Find Phone" when the phone is on the 3G network and NOT on the LAN, otherwise Find Phone is useless. (There's also a huge thread about "Find Phone" not working and no one has provided any solution.)

MacBook, Motorola Defy XT on Republic Wireless
Linhai2
merlot2309

Title

So I just purchased the $20 1 yr premium hoping I would finally be able to connect via 3G from my system at work - no such luck. PLEASE PLEASE get this working! I would love to be able to use this from work!
merlot2309
nssundp

Title

:) :) :)
nssundp
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. There are many factors that cause the disconnection. And in most cases the disconnection is caused by unstable network.

If you are using Windows, you may click the Start button and enter "cmd" into the Search field. If the IP address displayed on AirDroid app is 192.168.xx.xxx, then you can type ping 192.168.xx.xxx -t and press enter to see your ping output. And you may refer to the guide here for other OS: http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address

The ping output can somewhat let you understand the status of your network, though not that accurate. If the ping output isn't ideal, then we advice you to ask for help form network admin.

Or you may try again in another network environment to see if the issue remains.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 8 / 8 << 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235395

Latest Member: dhams

Online: 24