How to uninstall AirDroid

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:38 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Tom_Administrator
OP

How to uninstall AirDroid

If you've enabled Find Phone in AirDroid, you may encounter a problem when trying to uninstall AirDroid in the normal ways:

or

This is simply because you've activated device administrator (http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/9428/) for AirDroid when you enabled Find Phone feature.

Don't worry, you can still easily uninstall AirDroid any time you want:

1. On you device, go to Settings > Security > Device administrator, find AirDroid and uncheck the box next to it. Press Deactivate and then OK to confirm. Then you can uninstall AirDroid just like you uninstall any other apps.

or

2. Open AirDroid on your phone, go to ”Tools” and press “Uninstall”.

Enter your AirDroid account password, press “Uninstall” and then “OK” to confirm. Then AirDroid will be uninstalled.
If you forget your password, you can reset it here: https://id.airdroid.com/user/sendresetpwmail.html

Still have problem? Contact our support team directly: support+uninstall@airdroid.com.
Tom_Administrator
hosseinrezvani_isf

Title

airdroid is not detecting my phone and still saying to install new version of airdroid after using new version too,i am using it through wifi tethering,and all it happens after sign in
hosseinrezvani_isf
hosseinrezvani_isf

Title

airdroid is not detecting my phone and still saying to install new version of airdroid after using new version too,i am using it through wifi tethering,and all it happens after sign in
hosseinrezvani_isf
wrist3whip

Title

Thanks for the post, most helpful! :)
wrist3whip
turretpepper4

Title

you can cancel the reminder in airdroid app. @RespectPublic007
turretpepper4
check7yard

Title

Thank you thank you thank you! :)
check7yard
wonderrose

Title

Not getting emails through to reset my password to be able to remove my account.
wonderrose
BEvans

Title

The most helpful, thx a lot!
BEvans
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235487

Latest Member: Muhammed Karasö