[New] AirDroid v3.1.4 Update, Sending Files is Now Easy Than Ever with Desktop Widget!

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 pm in AirDroid News

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
mpgioia

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.4 Update, Sending Files is Now Easy Than Ever with Desktop Widget!

Anyone else having problems with the right click context menu addition from 3.1.4 causing launching Win+X options to fail ?
I'm on Win 8.1 64bit.
mpgioia
Coffee Admin

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.4 Update, Sending Files is Now Easy Than Ever with Desktop Widget!

Very nice update but how to I hide and show the widget? I only see a hide forever option not for a duration to hide and show it in teh settings.

Also when do you guys plan to add DOOGEE smartphones to trusted devices so I don't need to root it and can use the airmirror service?

Hi, please check the guide here on AirDroid Widget: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16031

As to Doogee smartphones, we'll try our best :) But now you still need to root your device if you want to use AirMirror.
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Anyone else having problems with the right click context menu addition from 3.1.4 causing launching Win+X options to fail ?
I'm on Win 8.1 64bit.
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. This is a bug and will be fixed in next AirDroid Win/Mac update. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused :( If you need a test version, tell me and I'll send it to you.
Coffee
Admin
pianobanger

how do i transfer music files originated with an android device to an ios device using Airdroid 3?
pianobanger
Dora Admin

how do i transfer music files originated with an android device to an ios device using Airdroid 3?

Sorry, AirDroid now doesn't support for iOS device. Thanks.
Dora
Admin
sxmdim

I like the file transfer function. All my devices are rooted but with AirDroid file transfer I can't browse hidden folders/files nor can't I browse system files. With ES File Manager I can. I need to transfer files to /system/<folder>.
Currently I can upload the files to a folder of my choice (e.g. Downloads) then I have to start airmirror (and thus interrupt the user), then open ES File Explorer and copy the files from Donwload to the system folder.

Isn't there a way to have AirDroid file transfer be able to browse hidden (.folder and .file) and copy files and folders to hidden and system folders?
sxmdim
Niki Admin

I like the file transfer function. All my devices are rooted but with AirDroid file transfer I can't browse hidden folders/files nor can't I browse system files. With ES File Manager I can. I need to transfer files to /system/<folder>.
Currently I can upload the files to a folder of my choice (e.g. Downloads) then I have to start airmirror (and thus interrupt the user), then open ES File Explorer and copy the files from Donwload to the system folder.

Isn't there a way to have AirDroid file transfer be able to browse hidden (.folder and .file) and copy files and folders to hidden and system folders?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that you can view the hidden file on your device but can't see them on the web or desktop AirDroid, so you can't copy files and folders to hidden and system folders.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 15