[New] AirDroid v3.2.1 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Mac Now! (4.1+)

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:42 pm in AirDroid News

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[New] AirDroid v3.2.1 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Mac Now! (4.1+)

We know many of you wish to try out AirMirror, to see how amazing it is to control your Android on computer. But the demand of phone rooted turns many of you down. We promised that we would improve AirMirror, and now, non-rooted Android running 4.1+ can use AirMirror on AirDroid Mac! (Support for AirDroid Win is on its way)

Before using AirMirror with unrooted Android, do make sure you’re using the latest AirDroid Android app (v3.1.6) and AirDroid Mac (v3.2.1). And you need to set up some things. Initiate AirMirror on the device you want to control, and you’ll get the guide on how to continue:

You only need to set this for one time if you never reboot the phone. But if you reboot your phone, you need to do it again. You can check here for more detailed guide: [Help & FAQ] Use AirMirror in Non-Rooted Way

In the new version, both AirDroid Win & AirDroid Mac add the support of full screen view for AirMirror, which would be good news to many people, e.g. those who want to play games on a big screen. And there are several bug fixes & improvements for AirMirror: background tasks can now be viewed and managed, the scroll speed and CPU usage for AirMirror had been optimized, and more. You really can’t miss this update!

AirDroid Win/Mac v3.2.1 Changelog
AirDroid Win
What's new:

Full screen view for AirMirror.
Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Fixed an issue where contact photos might be displayed incorrectly.
2. The content in the SMS notification popups can now be copied.
3. Background tasks can now be viewed and managed in AirMirror.
4. Optimized the scroll speed for AirMirror.
5. Optimized CPU usage for AirMirror.
6. Other bug fixes and minor improvements.

AirDroid Mac
What's new:
1. Non-rooted Android devices are now supported for AirMirror.
2. Full screen view for AirMirror.
Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Background tasks can now be viewed and managed in AirMirror.
2. Optimized the scroll speed for AirMirror.
3. Fixed an issue where Google shortened urls are not clickable in SMS and File transfer.
4. Other bug fixes and minor improvements.

Will you update and try AirMirror without root or? !
Get AirDroid Android v3.1.6
Get AirDroid Win/Mac v3.2.1
a likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
tony

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.2.1 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Mac Now! (4.1+)

When is the Win version of this coming out?!! I love airdroid and use it all the time so a WEB version loading in a browser would get away from needing two versions? win/mac and allow you to 'guest' on other PC's as needed..? I love it, keep it coming and thanks for constantly upgrading!
tony
STLWBK

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.2.1 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Mac Now! (4.1+)

Majority of real techies use windows, please support windows. If you add windows support I will renew my premium in 41 days.
STLWBK
peter

how do I move stuff to my sd card
peter
Dora Admin

Majority of real techies use windows, please support windows. If you add windows support I will renew my premium in 41 days.

Hi, yes, non-root android can use AirMirror on windows now. You can check this guide for more information: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843&p=41902#p41902
Dora
Admin
Dora Admin

how do I move stuff to my sd card

Hi, check this guide for help: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16405
Dora
Admin
Koby

[classquote=item-user-modify][uid=61385][/uid]
Hi, check this guide for help: [url]http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16405[/url][/classquote]thats useful thank you
Koby
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 23