[New] AirDroid v3.1.3 Update, Message Reply Adds Support for Kik & Telegram!

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:28 am in AirDroid News

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[New] AirDroid v3.1.3 Update, Message Reply Adds Support for Kik & Telegram!

Since v3.1.2, reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger messages has became possible on AirDroid Win/Mac. After that, we created a poll to collect your voice on which app (Telegram, Line, Kik, Viber, Hangouts...) to support next and it was Telegram who won the poll.

As promised, Telegram was sent to the front of the queue for integration. When it was done, the integration of the other apps begun. We were thinking of surprising you by adding message reply support for Telegram, Line, Kik, Viber and Hangouts. But we found serious bug with replying messages of Line, Viber and Hangouts: The reply sent via AirDroid will go to the wrong person, and we didn’t find a solution yet. It was awful and then we decide message reply will only support Telegram, Kik, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger now. And we’ll keep working on this.

How to Reply to Telegram and Kik messages?
1. Enable Notification Mirror service in AirDroid Settings > Notification Mirror
2. Click Reply when you get a pop-up of Telegram or Kik message, enter your words and click Send.

*Note:
Reply to Telegram & Kik messages from notifications requires Android 5.0 +
More detailed guide: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15692

New Languages:
AirDroid keeps adding new language support. And this time we add Русский and Português (Portugal). Wanna see your own language? Join us to teach AirDroid!

Other Improvements:
We received feedback from you complaining the annoyance of the alert pop-up of connection interruption and we optimized it. In new version, AirDroid will detect the network environment and reconnect silently for you when your computer regain network.

The new version also brings you the capability of customizing whether to hide SMS content in the notification pop-up in the Settings. And all notifications will be muted by default while your computer’s running full-screen program, you can disable this in Settings if you still need to be notified.

AirDroid v3.1.3 Changelog:
New features:
1. Reply to Kik, Telegram messages from notifications directly. (Android 5.0+)
2. New languages: Русский, Português (Portugal)

Bug fixes & improvements:
1. Optimized connection interruption alert to be more friendly.
2. Mute all notifications by default when running full-screen program. (Can be disabled in Settings)
3. Added an option in Settings to hide SMS notification content.
4. Other bug fixes and improvements.

Update now to enjoy a better AirDroid!
Get AirDroid Win/Mac v3.1.3
Get AirDroid Android v3.1.3
Coffee
Admin
Brother Cheng

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.3 Update, Message Reply Adds Support for Kik & Telegram!

Require Android 5.0 +?
-
What a shame!
-
Looking forward to more Android version.
Brother Cheng
Coffee Admin

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.3 Update, Message Reply Adds Support for Kik & Telegram!

Require Android 5.0 +?
-
What a shame!
-
Looking forward to more Android version.

Copy that. We'll try to improve in future updates.
Coffee
Admin
Julian Chieppa

Your app killer/ ram booster feature is buggy ! Showing incorrect percentage values for both pre and post "boosting". I've sent a detailed email to your biz@airdroid.com address. Also having dificulty dragging and dropping files, via chrome - phone connected to same wifi network method. Might be due to weak wifi signal on phone? Hence continual "upload failed, network error" msg.
Julian Chieppa
Sida.AirDroid Admin

Your app killer/ ram booster feature is buggy ! Showing incorrect percentage values for both pre and post "boosting". I've sent a detailed email to your biz@airdroid.com address. Also having dificulty dragging and dropping files, via chrome - phone connected to same wifi network method. Might be due to weak wifi signal on phone? Hence continual "upload failed, network error" msg.

Hi, thanks for your feedback.
Does the problem happens all the time? You may try other browser to see if it works.

You can post a new thread of your question in related board, so other users that encountered same question will help you too.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
jokolo

it looks like a pretty good application. I hope it will be even better over time.
jokolo
soloism

Great Update. I have downloaded it and it's is so smooth. I like it a lot!
soloism
AnnieFish

This update of airdorid app seems to be not up to mark. As, when I have updated it from then on I can feel the app is getting stuck while working on it. I think[url=https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/livecareer-com-review/] livecareer resume review[/url] development team did not check it properly before releasing the update OTG to the customers. That is causing lot of lag while working.
megacantik153 likes this post.
AnnieFish
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 22