[New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 am in AirDroid News

page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
Coffee Admin

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

@pavan kumar

Hi,

Select this one and try again:

If it still doesn't work, pls attach the log to help us troubleshoot: /sdcard/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log
Nilu likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
pavan kumar

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

when i am selecting that it forcelly closing app. i.e app crashing.. thank you
pavan kumar
pavan kumar

@pavan kumar

Hi,

Select this one and try again:

If it still doesn't work, pls attach the log to here us troubleshoot: /sdcard/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

thank you!! but now app is crashing...
pavan kumar
pavan kumar

this is the problem app is crashing now!!
pavan kumar
Coffee Admin

this is the problem app is crashing now!!

Thanks. Will get back to you when there's any update :)
Coffee
Admin
vincepoy

@Coffee

In response to post #8 in this thread which was a reply to my response in post #7 in this thread, here are the things you asked for from post #3 in this thread:

"Please go to AirDroid Web > Files > System > Storage and send us the directories:"

"Go to AirDroid app, and make sure the path is the root directory:"

How do I get to that screen as when I open the AirDroid app, click on Files and the SD Card, it opens up /storage/emulated/0 but I couldn't figure out how to get to the screen you wanted which has the SD Card and then the menu on the left. This probably is because as I mentioned, I do not have a External SD under Files in the AirDroid app which is the problem.

"And send us the main.log in SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/"
Please see attached which is a zipped compressed version as the forum does not allow attaching filenames with the extension .log directly.
Attachments
main.log.zip
(79.32 KB) Downloaded 129 times
vincepoy
stv_t

@ Coffee,
I am also having the same problem as vincepoy, under 'Files' within the Airdroid app, I do not see the 'External SD card' option.
I have a SanDisk SDSDQX-064G-U46A Extreme Plus 64 GB 80 MB/s MicroSDHC Card Class 10 UHS-I in an HTC One M8.

The card is available to other apps such as Spotify for downloading songs for offline playing
stv_t
vincepoy

Just for the record, I have a SanDisk SDSQUAN-200G-A4A Ultra Premium Edition 200GB 90MB/s MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Card in a LG G4 running Android Lollipop 5.1. Card is working fine in other apps.
vincepoy
vincepoy

Just a update, support by e-mail sent me a test apk and it resolves the problem.
vincepoy
Coffee Admin

@stv_t

Hi,

Can you access the extSD with AirDroid Web in previous version? And the Android version of your phone?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 12