[New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 am in AirDroid News

page 3 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
a

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

@stv_t

plz give your storage directory like #15 to help the team solve the problem.
a
vincepoy

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.5 Update, Manage Files in External SD Card with AirDroid Web!

I also wanted to note that while AirDroid support via e-mail sent a test apk that resolves the problem, this part is not working:

http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16405

"What Should I Do if I Cancelled the Configuration Before It’s Done?
Go to Files in AirDroid app > External SD, select one file and try to edit it (Delete/Copy/Cut/Share, etc.). The configuration will pop up again."

It is not bringing the configuration pop up after trying to edit a file.
vincepoy
a

I also wanted to note that while AirDroid support via e-mail sent a test apk that resolves the problem, this part is not working:

http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16405

"What Should I Do if I Cancelled the Configuration Before It’s Done?
Go to Files in AirDroid app > External SD, select one file and try to edit it (Delete/Copy/Cut/Share, etc.). The configuration will pop up again."

It is not bringing the configuration pop up after trying to edit a file.

Hi, if you edit files on extSdcard successfully, it will not show you a popwindow.
a
Coffee Admin

@vincepoy

If you've told AirDroid the right path, the configuration pop-up won't appear when you edit files :)
Coffee
Admin
stv_t

@stv_t

Hi,

Can you access the extSD with AirDroid Web in previous version? And the Android version of your phone?
@Coffee,
Hi,
No, I wasn't able to access the external SD card with the previous version of airdroid, my current version of airdroid is 3.1.5.1 on android 5.0.1
stv_t
vincepoy

Coffee wrote:@vincepoy

If you've told AirDroid the right path, the configuration pop-up won't appear when you edit files :)

Thanks @Coffee, in this case, probably a good idea to roll out the fixed apk. :)
vincepoy
Coffee Admin

@stv_t
Hi,

Please check my reply in this thread, #3

And attach the info we need in this thread (like #15). Thank you!
Coffee
Admin
bryan_droid

hi, im using 4.4.4 on a galaxy s4 mini and since the last update i cant write on my sd card anymore. im using the web interface.
the update wasnt supposed to influence 4.4.4. devices, right?
bryan_droid
Coffee Admin

@bryan_droid

We've seen some similar feedback on this issue.

Can you pls describe the issue you encountered so that we can try to figure it out? The steps to reproduce the issue.
Coffee
Admin
bryan_droid

so im trying to move data onto my external sdcard like i always did. but since 3.1.5 i encounter the error "Failed to upload. No write permission to SD card." if i use an older apk (3.1.4) it still works.
moving data onto the internal sdcard works with both versions.

my phone is samsgung GT I9195 running CM 11 (4.4.4)
pc is win7 using chrome
local connection mode
bryan_droid
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235051

Latest Member: Małgorzata Kond

Online: 4