[New] AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Win, too! (4.1+)

Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:11 am in AirDroid News

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
qwerasdf

Re: [New] AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Win, too! (4.1+)

Can you explain why AirDroid must start a process and service at boot and keep it running forever? I have notification mirroring off, and I only use the app occasionally to transfer files. I don't see why it needs to occupy so much RAM in doing so.

Furthermore, in testing my phone just by keeping the screen off and measuring standby battery drain, I'm seeing some drain from AirDroid even though I'm not using it:

http://i.imgur.com/OrCDw9z.png
http://i.imgur.com/VTl4996.png
qwerasdf
mac+fan

Re: [New] AirDroid Win v3.2.2 Update, Non-rooted Android Can Use AirMirror on Win, too! (4.1+)

the last not work on os 10.11.3
mac+fan
Dora Admin

Hi @mac+fan, would you please tell us more details about your problem? Any error message?
Dora
Admin
umut

I want Airdroid to ask me about Root Permission but it simply doesnt... How do I activate it again.
I accidently deleted the entry in SuperSu
umut
Dora Admin

Hi @umut, you can go to the settings in SuperSU to reset the permission for AirDroid and then restart AirDroid to see if it works.
Dora
Admin
vohinh

[classquote=item-user-modify][uid=74285][/uid]

Sure, Dora. I saved two pics here [url]https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8YBhX7fOeanZUNacW5jdnRxWE0&usp=sharing[/url]

One shows my mirrored phone screen and the other the warning upon trying to disconnect the phone from my PC. To be clear, I tried shutting down all running programs on my PC including AirDroid to see what might be causing the issue. Somehow, the procedure of connecting my phone to my PC to start AirMirror causes the problem which persists even after shutting down AirDroid Desktop completely. [/classquote]
vohinh
Vlastulka1

redmi note 3
Vlastulka1
Omar DRID

Hi AD team,
I'm still waiting for an entreprise edition to manage more than 6 devices.
When can this release born ?
Omar DRID
leo

[quote="sanjoa"][classquote=item-user-modify][uid=61385][/uid]
Would you please send us the screenshot of the warning?[/classquote][/quote]
leo
Charlene Admin

Hi AD team,
I'm still waiting for an entreprise edition to manage more than 6 devices.
When can this release born ?

Hi,please contact this man directly.:)

Eric Wen <eric@airdroid.com>
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas