[Help & FAQ] How to Uninstall AirDroid?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:07 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to Uninstall AirDroid?

AirDroid Android
You may not uninstall AirDroid as you usually do because you've enabled Find Phone feature. Please follow the guide below to uninstall.

There are two ways to uninstall AirDroid:
1. On your device, go to Settings > Security > Device administrator, find AirDroid and uncheck the box next to it. Tap Deactivate and then OK to confirm. Then you can uninstall AirDroid just like you uninstall any other apps.

2. Open AirDroid on your phone, tap Uninstall > Enter your AirDroid account password > tap Uninstall and then OK to confirm. Then AirDroid will be uninstalled.

Tip: If you forgot the password, you can reset it here: https://www.airdroid.com/en/resendPassword.html

AirDroid Windows
Right click on AirDroid icon shortcut > Properties > select Open File Location:

Double click uninst.exe to uninstall.

AirDroid Mac
Go to Applications, right click on AirDroid and select Move to Trash:

Coffee
Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Uninstall AirDroid?

Seems not that difficult!
AlenSung

Not so easy. I followed all the steps and Airdroid doesn't uninstall in my phone.
When i try to uninstall (step2) it takes me to step1 again and again.
Jakobmx

Not so easy. I followed all the steps and Airdroid doesn't uninstall in my phone.
When i try to uninstall (step2) it takes me to step1 again and again.

Can you uninstall it via the Uninstall icon inside AirDroid app? You need to enter AirDroid password.
Coffee
Admin

When I want to deactivate it from the device manager I close the application "Configuration" and I can not uninstall it. What do I do?
Ova

When I want to deactivate it from the device manager I close the application "Configuration" and I can not uninstall it. What do I do?

Hi, pls check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15918
Lillian
Admin

Where is this mythical "uninstall" thing. It's nowhere on my app - neither the phone nor the web app.
Wisco
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

20225 posts

5420 threads

Members: 111261

Latest Member: Hermes

Online: 13