[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Camera

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:22 am in FAQ

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Camera

Mr. CAFE ADMINISTRATOR ... I AM A PREMIUM USER AND I CAN NOT CAPTURE THE SCREEN OF MY MOBILE DEVICE AND NEITHER ROTATE THE CAMERA OF THE DEVICE ONLY ON THE REAR CAMERA ... THE SCREEN CAPTURE TELLS THAT I HAVE TO AUTHORIZE ... AUTHORIZATION IS MARKED AND ACTIVATED ... BUT ... EVEN SO DOES NOT OPEN MY SCREEN ON PC. PLEASE .. CAN YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? THANKS]
Hi,
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin

This function can recoding video ?
DarkFrend

This function can recoding video ?

Yes!
Lillian
Admin

it permits its customers to use. Currently let's discuss the issue at hand snapchat online pc the Snapchat authorities site. Enter your old password adhered
Daniel115

flicks free of cost. The videos featured on this application are of HD You TV Player well as you can appreciate this application without bothering ​​
Logan785

After a very successful first four seasons, the makers of Vikings are finally coming up with the fifth season. It will have
some starcast changes and hopefully it is going to be even more exciting. You can check out the release date and the cast changes as well if you want Vikings season 5
Johnson+Charles

camera keeps loading, but no display. I have checked the permissions.
Jugnoo

your Web Browser Chrome, Opera, Android Browser. Fildo APK only, on Fildo apk application you have lakhs of cds.
Ewan99

How to transfer text messages from andro… Is there any App or Special Websites to … How to save text messages to computer ⇒Image

Андрей+Лисицкий

tjis software is very helpful i can use my mobile anywhere thanks
geometric terrarium glass
jonsen
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

21087 posts

5719 threads

Members: 121853

Latest Member: Hsnfhd