[Help & FAQ] How To Apply Different Dictionary(ies) to AirDroid Spell Check

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:45 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
OP

[Help & FAQ] How To Apply Different Dictionary(ies) to AirDroid Spell Check

If you would like to apply different dictionary(ies) to AirDroid Spell Check to increase the spell check accuracy, please follow these steps:

1 Download the dictionary you want from the internet. Kindly note that you need to download both .aff and .dic documents to your computer.

If you cannot find .aff & .dic files, please try to unzip the file(s) to locate .aff & .dic

2 Meanwhile, please open Windows Explorer on your computer, enter “%ProgramData%/AirDroid/AirSpell” and press “Enter”, and you can see a page like this:

3 After finishing downloading, please rename the files with the corresponding filenames in this page to avoid future confusion. Copy and paste those downloaded and renamed dictionary(ies) (.aff and .dic files) to the Windows Explorer you just opened, and replace the existed one.

For example, if you are using the English dictionary, please rename those downloaded files with en-US .aff and en-US.dic, then copy and paste those files to this page and replace the existed one.

Kindly note that spell check works according to the file name in this path. Therefore please make sure that those files are named correctly in the format like this:

P.S. AirDroid Spell Check feature supports English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese(Portugal), Portuguese(Brazil), Russian, and Spanish.
Lillian
Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How To Apply Different Dictionary(ies) to AirDroid Spell Check

Why isn't there Spanish on the list? I'm studying the second course of Spanish history and the terms are really difficult to remember. So, I thought about a spell checker. I can't send the paper for college essay help checker every time.
jayhagan

A consistent return to enhance our client encounter on the points of interest, ie. AirDroid Spell Check have improved AirDroid a tiny bit at a time. As a do my assignment uk group who has faith in innovation should make life less demanding, we consider you to be our similar colleagues, which is the reason we generally listen intently to clients' voice. This was what characterized us when we initially began.
PeterMorton

I would like to say that AirDroid are new dictionary app and I recommend all of you because i used these app many times when ever i wrote some thing different about my related job like buy assignment writing services i mostly used these app.
DaisyCharlize
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21533 posts

5865 threads

Members: 125249

Latest Member: indra laksmana

Online: 19