[Help & FAQ] How to Connect Your Device to AirDroid Win/Mac?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:50 am in FAQ

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Lillian Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Connect Your Device to AirDroid Win/Mac?

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to connect my Samsung s5 that has a non reactive black screen with a lock on it , am I able to some how connect it to my Mac book air . To use my Mac as the screen on my phone to access files in my private mode and what is stored on the device ?

Hi, it can be connected from PC/Mac when the phone's working with internet and AirDroid process is running on the phone (signed in). There may be settings that stop AirDroid from being connected from PC when the phone screen is off. Please check this post for more info about that: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
rtm

Всем привет !!! Кто нибудь может по русски объяснить, почему одно устройство работает хорошо (samsung J7), а второй телефон (ZE520KL) никак не коннектится с компьютером. Только во время подключения через кабель. Как только его отключить, или заблокировать телефон, связь прерывается. И пишет что устройство в автономном режиме, а не в локальном как первое.
И ещё..., для управления телефоном с компьютера необходимо изменять настройки разработчика, я так понял. Это не опасно для телефона ?
rtm
rk

Go premium se card details kaise delete kare
rk
dkalive

First, we will get down to the official clients of this app. Yes!! The iPhone, iPad or Mac users are deemed to be the official users if they wish to use this app. As an Apple's developed app, FaceTime for iPhone application serves their users to the finest approach. Top 10 TV Streaming Sites Like CouchTuner:In this section, we will show how you can download the FaceTime for pc and use it efficiently on your IOS devices. FaceTime is easily available on the iTunes app store for the IOS users and they should have a running account linked to it. xmodgames download
dkalive
birckcmi

I can't connect with my phone under any circumstances. How do I insure that I'm signing into the same account if I never have to input a password? I have Airdroid Mac on my Mac, Airdroid on the phone, a Samsung S7, and Airdroid on a Samsung Nook tablet, all of them the latest version available. The Nook is the only device that shows up on the Mac Airdroid interface. The phone WILL NOT BE FOUND. "With the same Airdroid account"? How would I know, if I'm never asked for a password? How would i click on an account icon (step 2) if that icon never appears on my phone? What do I do, throw out everything and start over from scratch? At this point, I'm ready to do that, but I have no idea how to do that. The phone is the device I would like most to connect to Airdroid Mac, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
birckcmi
yogendra rathor

not conecting to the mob
yogendra rathor
Niki Admin

not conecting to the mob

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to use phone data to see if it works?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 30