[Help & FAQ] What’s Backup?

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:22 am in FAQ

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Lillian Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] What’s Backup?

Hi,

I specifically payed for premium so that I can backup my videos too, this doesn't seem to work. AirDroid is backing only photos at the moment.

Both android app and windows (8.1) desktop app have version is 3.2.6

Regards,
Dan

Hi Dan, please make sure that the videos are in the path that you selected to Backup :)
Lillian
Admin
Luci

Charlene
¿Cómo puedo migrar / restaurar los datos de copia de seguridad en un nuevo teléfono Android?
Hola, Jeff, puede transferir fotos, vídeos y músicas, etc a un nuevo teléfono Android a través de AirDroid Web.
http://web.airdroid.com/
Pero tenga en cuenta que actualmente AirDroid no es de apoyo para SMS y lista de contactos de exportación.

Hola,queria saber donde puedo ver las fotos que transferi por airdroid,en julio hice eso y ahora no se donde puedo ver todas esas fotos,graciass
Luci
androiddatareco

Backup helps you back up photos from phone to computer via local connection. It only supports backing up photos via local connection currently, i.e. phone & computer should be connected to the same network.

How to use Backup from phone?

Step 1: tap “Tools”--> Backup button:

Step 2: tap “Backup”:

Step 3: select the computer where you want to keep photos. If there’s no computer under your account, you can add a computer following the instructions:

Step 4: after you choose a computer in step 3, tap “Yes” and it will begin:

Note: Backup feature only backs up photos stored in Camera folder on your phone, e.g. “/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera” or “/storage/sdcard1/DCIM/Camera” if you have more than one cards.

How to use Backup from computer?
Step 1: click File Transfer button:

Step 2: click “Backup”:

Step 3: click “Backup now”:
[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/3_3.png[/sizeimg]

Step 4: follow the instructions to set “Automatic backup” on phone and then click “Done”:

Step 5: click “Backup now”. After it finishes, you can see how many photos have been backed up:

Step 6: click “Open folder” to check the photos:

Thank you for sharing, very useful
androiddatareco
androiddatareco

Hi both,we are sorry that so far this feature is still unavailable.We are still developing feasible possibility. As we AirDroid provide a total solution, like all the features we have added in the past year, we want to make sure every additional has perfect compatibility to offer you brilliant experience. We are still carefully evaluate it, so stay tuned, we will not hide it when it is ready! Image

Do not understand what you mean
androiddatareco
Ellie

My camera and screenshot not working
..I logout and login on the device but no difference
Ellie
Messaoud+Medjdoub

Or wrote:Hi!
I can see the SMS on the screen of AirDroid on my PC. How do I save the file to my computer?
It's not in the PublicStaging folder (inside my docs) for some reason, although that's the destination defined in the settings.
Messaoud+Medjdoub
Christine Diamo

I am logged into AirDroid on my phone and on my laptop. I am logged in to the same account with the same nickname and everything. The two devices are also connected via a USB cable. They are both on the same WIFI channel.

I still get this error when I try to do a backup from my phone: "You have not signed in on the computer yet. Follow the guide then tap the Refresh button the upper right corner"

I don't see any backup option on the desktop app.

What am I missing?

Please help.
Christine Diamo
Kala

Hi,
How to I save all my text messages to my computer?
Thanks.
Kala
Harshanishanish

Dora wrote:Backup helps you back up photos from phone to computer via local connection. It only supports backing up photos via local connection currently, i.e. phone & computer should be connected to the same network.

How to use Backup from phone?

Step 1: tap Tools > Backup button:

Step 2: Tap Backup:

Step 3: Select the computer where you want to keep photos. If there's no computer under your account, you can add a computer following the instructions:

Step 4: After you choose a computer in step 3, tap "Yes" and it will begin:

Note: Backup feature only backs up photos stored in Camera folder on your phone, e.g. "/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera" or "/storage/sdcard1/DCIM/Camera" if you have more than one cards.

How to use Backup from computer?

Step 1: Click File Transfer > Backup

Step 2: Click Backup

Step 3: Follow the instructions to set "Automatic backup" on your phone and then click "Done".

Step 4: You can click "Open folder" to check the photos:

Harshanishanish
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 52