[Help & FAQ] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am in FAQ

page 7 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
Birck

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Can't make it work. Set up so both Mac computer and Samsung S7 phone are on the same wi-fi system. Turn on Airdroid Mac 3.5 and Airdroid for Android 4. on phone. Phone DOES NOT appear in "my devices" list on computer. Period. It DOES appear in "preferences", as a trusted device. Meanwhile, nothing can be sent to the computer. I have used Airdroid successfully in the past; not any more, since I upgraded the computer version to 4.0. Got any ideas?
Birck
jonnybravo

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

A very good idea with a backup photo, for this is ready to try.
jonnybravo
JACK

JACK
Design and Rank

This is one awesome.
Design and Rank
siddharthoptic

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Hey, Thank you so much for this post. It's really helpful.

Thanks Again
Siddharth Opticals
http://www.siddharthopticals.com/
siddharthoptic
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 7 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics

23982 posts

6960 threads

Members: 155645

Latest Member: ak

Online: 14