[Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 am in FAQ

page 28 / 32 << 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 >> go to
anna astiana

Re: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

kenapa gak bisa konek
anna astiana
ambar

no me conecta el airmirror me sale el siguiente mensaje "Please enable USB debbugging on the device, connect it the computer and then clickdevise authorization". ya clickee usb debbuugging y sigue igual. es un galaxy j2 prime
ambar
Niki Admin

no me conecta el airmirror me sale el siguiente mensaje "Please enable USB debbugging on the device, connect it the computer and then clickdevise authorization". ya clickee usb debbuugging y sigue igual. es un galaxy j2 prime

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please follow these steps to see if it works.

Please connect the devices to the computer via USB cable, and enable "USB debugging" to start remote control without root.

1.If you don't see a pop up on your phone for you to enable USB debugging, go to "Setting" > "About phone" > Tap "Build number" for 7 times to enable "Developer options".

2. Turn on "Developer options" > enable "USB debugging".

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
dago

Ola, não consigo connect use a rede movel. Mesmo com com conta Premium.
Oque posso fazer?
O web.airdroid.com apenas conecta um dispositivo em outra rede às 1:00 da manhã até às 8:00 da manhã desde 13/10/2015. Não é um problema local porque vários usuários relatam o mesmo problema.
dago
monika

my internet connection is very good but it is not connecting with the device from computer its may be a problem with usb data cable or with the device.
monika
Niki Admin

my internet connection is very good but it is not connecting with the device from computer its may be a problem with usb data cable or with the device.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you want to connect your phone to the computer, you should login AirDroid on both of them with the same account.

And when you connect, you should make sure that AirDroid is openning on your phone.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
alucard

buenas tardes no puedo conectar mi telefono con su sistema me parece un buen metodo para transferir archivos pero en estos momentos...no me a agradado que no entren en conexion espero pueden ayudarme mi telefono es el samsung S3 y lo quiero conectar a mi lap HP
alucard
Niki Admin

buenas tardes no puedo conectar mi telefono con su sistema me parece un buen metodo para transferir archivos pero en estos momentos...no me a agradado que no entren en conexion espero pueden ayudarme mi telefono es el samsung S3 y lo quiero conectar a mi lap HP

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you
sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

If it still fail, would you please use phone data to connect instead of using wifi?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
lu

Estou com o mesmo problema, então consigo conectar
lu
WF Emmy Dav

Wow I love this app
WF Emmy Dav
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 28 / 32 << 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 31