[Help & FAQ] How to set up quick reply in AirDroid for WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

Tue May 26, 2015 2:47 am in FAQ

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Irfan

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to set up quick reply in AirDroid for WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

I dont get any reply button on fb messenger pop up ..moreover i cant reply to whatsapp messeges directly frm pop up..My device is galaxy note 3 android 5.0
Irfan
prodeje24

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to set up quick reply in AirDroid for WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

I am unable to view any notifications at all let alone reply to them. I have setup using the guided steps, but to no avail. Every other feature works (AirMirror, Screenshot, Camera, Messages, photos, call logs, etc.) except for the notifications.

When I try a test notification, i see the notification on my phone in the tray, but it never comes to airdroid.

I am using a Moto G5 Plus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
prodeje24
Niki Admin

I am unable to view any notifications at all let alone reply to them. I have setup using the guided steps, but to no avail. Every other feature works (AirMirror, Screenshot, Camera, Messages, photos, call logs, etc.) except for the notifications.

When I try a test notification, i see the notification on my phone in the tray, but it never comes to airdroid.

I am using a Moto G5 Plus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,

it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. > Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

Niki
Admin
Jose

Hi,

Does Whatsapp Business quick reply works on AirDroid?

Thanks in advance
Jose
Niki Admin

Hi,

Does Whatsapp Business quick reply works on AirDroid?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

We're sorry that whatsapp Business quick reply is not works on AirDroid.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Roger

Can this feature be introduced in Airdroid web as well
Roger
Niki Admin

Can this feature be introduced in Airdroid web as well

Hi,

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Fairy

why there is a screen shot notification in a tool bar list of my device. it is annoying.
how to remove it? kindly suggest at your earlist.
Fairy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 23