Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:30 pm in FAQ

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Twitch

Re: [Help & FAQ] Use AirMirror in Non-Rooted Way

Big Bump?
Twitch
manuel_S5 Neo

Hi, can t see my device for the authorization but it seems like phone get recognized as you can see on bottom left corner notification

any tips?

thaknx

Andres likes this post.
manuel_S5 Neo
Lillian Admin

Hi, can t see my device for the authorization but it seems like phone get recognized as you can see on bottom left corner notification

any tips?

thaknx

[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test06a709c455502d00219e94e7b8c98911.png[/sizeimg]

Hi, would you please try to activate AirMirror service on the PC desktop client with USB debugging first, and then try AirMirror on web.airdroid.com again to see if it works?
Lillian
Admin
imu

Air mirror is not running

Do something . .
imu
DBNGaming

Hi Coffee, should this also work with the web plugin for non rooted, or no?
DBNGaming
Lillian Admin

Hi Coffee, should this also work with the web plugin for non rooted, or no?
Hi, it works with non-rooted device as well.
Please check this post for more info: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
Lillian
Admin
nandya

HELP ME PLEASE FOR THIS TROUBLE :( :(
nandya
GPK

Air Mirror Detailed Help for Non-Rooted Air Droid Win v3.3.1 running 4.1.1.1

Don't know how to enable USB debugging on my Android Samsung Galaxy S7, Model number SM-G930T, Android version 7.0

I understand that: Using PC, Air Droid makes Air Mirror easier than ever...and I won't need to install any plugins on my computer or in my Android phone (or other Android devices) ...However, if I do need to install a plugin, I'll be notified to install or update on my device when trying to use Air Mirror.

So here's the hard part for me: I don't know how to enable USB debugging on my SM-G930T (Android version 7.0)

But I notice when I plug in a USB cable between my phone and my computer (with both of them already connected via my wireless network or maybe through my phone data I'm not sure which) my Windows 10 File Explored pops open a Window with what looks like everything I need to use Air Mirror and do everything that it can do.

So here's my question: can I used Air Mirror with a USB cable plugged in and forget about establishing a wireless network connection?
Attachments
USB Cable Connection between my  Win v3.3.1 computer and my Non-Rooted Air Droid phone running 4.1.1.1.JPG
GPK
Lucille215

Install or To mount Facetime Apk application for https://ifacetimeapp.com FaceTime for PC using bluestacks to make sure that.
Lucille215
Jason Deveau

is there a way to furthur reduce image quality to have AirMirror run smoother? I have high speed Wireless AC and the PC in on ethernet but still runs about a minute behind. Also is very choppy when the screen is changing constantly such as in a video or game.
Jason Deveau
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 29