[Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:46 am in FAQ

page 5 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
shivanshu2018

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?

My Redmi not 3 has same issue I Reset my mobile and everything was fine.
shivanshu2018
dee

Coffee wrote:You can manage files saved in External SD card on Android 5.0+ since AirDroid v3.1.5. (Note: Android 4.4x still can't manage files in external SD card with AirDroid Web)

How to Configure the Settings in AirDroid App?
1. Go to Files in AirDroid app > SD card, you'll get a pop-up guiding you how to configure:

2. Make sure the path of the external SD card is the Root Directory of External SD card. If not, tap the menu icon at the upper left corner and select the correct one, and then tap "SELECT SD card" at the bottom (the name in the quotation mark depends on the path of external SD).

If there's no SD in the list, you may need to tap the menu icon at the upper right corner and choose "Show SD card".

P.S. Some phones (like many Xiaomi models) may not support this method. We'll update this post once we find a solution for those phones.

What Should I Do if I Cancelled the Configuration Before It's Done?
Go to Files in AirDroid app > SD card, select one file and try to edit it (Delete/Copy/Cut/Share, etc.). The configuration will pop up again.

Note:
Please make sure the path of the external SD card is the Root Directory of External SD card! Don't select Internal Storage. If you selected the right one but still can't access the extSD, pls describe the issue you encountered and attach the main.log of you phone.

Path: /sdcard/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log
dee
Niki Admin

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Is there anything we can do for you?

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
uniqtechy+varun

You can go into the settings of your phone and select the SD card as the primary choice for saving. It should also give you instructions in the owners manual as to what you need to do to make it the primary. There are some things that require being stored on the internal memory, like wall paper or other apps.
uniqtechy+varun
govindsen

you can easily manage files saved to your mobile devices either by saving them to your computer system or you can also use google drive which gives you 10 GB of storage for saving files and other things on the cloud . You can easily access these from anywhere

download audacity
    govindsen
    hirelaptops

This is a great post and very helpful for me
    hirelaptops
    Karmelo U.

I can't see the "SD Card" icon, only the "Device" appears, despite that the icons "Photos" and "Videos" count the files in the card. Formerly I could access the "SD Card", but I have formatted the card and made two partitions, one for Apss (Ext3) and other for data (FAT32), and now I can't see the data disk, and it doesn't appear in any menu to install it.
    I can install the SD card in web.airdroid.com giving the path system/storage/sdcard1.
    Any suggestion? (apart from deleting the area for apps, that I need becaose the cell memory is too small)
    Thankyou
    Attachments
    screenshot.jpg
    Karmelo U.
    Alirizvi14

Re: iRig KEYS becomes first Lightning-compatible music keyboard

Want to use best HD Videos Downloading App for your android devices, also Pc and Laptop then try Vidmate its amazing app with many extra features.thevidmate.com
    Alirizvi14
    Alirizvi14

Best Hd Videos downloader can be download free from the following url
    thevidmate.com
    Alirizvi14
    aquaguard

Your article is really great and more informative. The google drive is really reduced the space for our phone. And it is completely depend upon the gmail. It is secure for the system. but carefully for the mail is and password. I used this article for the
    aquaguard
    (Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
    page 5 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 29