[Help & FAQ] How to Start Bonjour Service

Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:58 pm in FAQ

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Start Bonjour Service

Unfortunately, Airdroid asks to install Bonjour each time I open the program after a restart.

This is not acceptable. How can it be stopped, please?

Sadly, I've had to uninstall Airdroid because of Bonjour. I now use the web version only.

I have 50 days left on my subscription, so I hope to receive a response to this before it is time to renew.
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Charlene Admin

Unfortunately, Airdroid asks to install Bonjour each time I open the program after a restart.

This is not acceptable. How can it be stopped, please?

Hi,did you enter into Nearby feature when you start AirDroid desktop?
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

Sadly, I've had to uninstall Airdroid because of Bonjour. I now use the web version only.

I have 50 days left on my subscription, so I hope to receive a response to this before it is time to renew.

Sorry for our late reply. We will do everything we can to help you figure it out.
Charlene
Admin
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

I do not use the Nearby feature. Still Bonjour encroaches. As I said, I uninstalled Airdroid, so unless you've made updates, this is unchanged. Not much to figure out. If I uninstall it, it wants to come back. If I remove the Bonjour installation files, Airdroid gets a little crazy looking for them.

I just received my renewal notice, but I'm not interested. This is sad, because I've had Airdroid for several years, but it seems silly to pay for an application I cannot install.

I only return to this forum when I remember, because I do not receive notifications when my comments have had a response.
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

So, I did not renew. One customer down; I wonder how many more you will lose over the failure to address problem issues.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. As customer service goes, Airdroid is sorely lacking. The yearly subscription for this app is relatively high as apps go, and I think that paying customers are entitled to service commensurate with the cost of the app.

I'll go rate you now. It won't be good.

Rhonda
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Meysem Yildiz

edkjhjhfkjehf
Meysem Yildiz
+Dew+Fun

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to start Bonjour Service

กาแฟ
... และผมได้รับ "ไม่สามารถเตรียมการติดตั้ง GUI ข้อผิดพลาด"

แนบภาพหน้าจอ?
+Dew+Fun
+Dew+Fun

น่าเศร้าที่ฉันเคยถอนการติดตั้ง Airdroid เพราะ Bonjour ตอนนี้ผมใช้เว็บรุ่นเท่านั้น.

ฉันมี 50 วันที่เหลือในการสมัครสมาชิกของฉันดังนั้นฉันหวังว่าจะได้รับการตอบสนองนี้ก่อนที่มันจะเป็นเวลาที่จะต่ออายุ
+Dew+Fun
Baba Lawrence

Paskudnyyy wrote:Every time when I use Airdroid it instals Bonjour on my PC.How to avoid that?
Baba Lawrence
Baba Lawrence

I am also very disappointed to see that AirDroid tries to install Bonjour Service on my PC, i don't want any Apple's product on my PC.
This feature is useless for my usage and a software should never try to install another one without this is a choosen option.
Baba Lawrence
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 33