[Help & FAQ] How to set up quick reply in AirDroid for WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

Tue May 26, 2015 2:47 am in FAQ

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to set up quick reply in AirDroid for WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

You should be able to reply most of IM messages directly from the pop up notifications! However, if you cannot see "Quick Reply" button from pop up notifications or the pop ups just don't show, it might be your setting issue, some adjustments needed.

Learn how to adjust the settings as below:

Go to your mobile device(s), enable Notification Mirror service in AirDroid Settings > Notification Mirror:

However, the reason for the issues regarding "Quick Reply" might be caused by your Android version:

- If you still have problem in replying to WhatsApp/Skype/Line messages:
Make sure your Android device is running 4.4+ for Whatsapp; for Skype 5.0+ and Line 4.4.

- If you still have problem in replying to Kik/Telegram messages:
Please make sure your Android device is running 4.4+

Read more about replying Kik/Telegram messages.

Note: If your Android device is running 4.4.2/4.4.3/4.4.4, when you get a notification pop-up includes more than 2 messages, you can't reply to this message. Please read those messages on your device first.

e.g. There are 2 messages in the first pop-up, and you can't reply to this message (This issue doesn't happen to devices running Android 5.0+):
2 people like this post.
Coffee
Admin
Emanon

Re: How to Reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger messages?

Thank you, very useful!
Ricardo Marinez likes this post.
Emanon
BlackBlood

Re: How to Reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger Messages?

Image Tried to use it, but unfortunately it does not work for my Nexus 5 with Android 5.1.1.
I get the popup but there are no buttons in it, also dismiss and blok are missing. There is an url to web.airdroid.com beneeth the message send by the other user over whatsapp.
BlackBlood
Coffee Admin

Image Tried to use it, but unfortunately it does not work for my Nexus 5 with Android 5.1.1.
I get the popup but there are no buttons in it, also dismiss and blok are missing. There is an url to web.airdroid.com beneeth the message send by the other user over whatsapp. 

Are you using AirDroid Win/Mac? Can you send a screenshot of this?
Coffee
Admin
BlackBlood

Are you using AirDroid Win/Mac? Can you send a screenshot of this? 

Thanks, didn't know you had a desktop client Image Read over that part I guess.
BlackBlood
aw535

Re: [Help] How to Reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger Messages?

It works perfectly! However you can reply only once!!! In case you want reply for the second time it doest work!!!!
Pahri+Pahri likes this post.
aw535
Coffee Admin

Re: [Help] How to Reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger Messages?

It works perfectly! However you can reply only once!!! In case you want reply for the second time it doest work!!!! 

More details? 

If your Android device is running 4.4.2/4.4.3/4.4.4, when you get a notification pop-up includes more than 2 messages, you can't reply to this meesage. Please read those messages on your device first.

If this is not your case, please tell us the device model, Android version. Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
Espectro

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram Messages?

Alguien sabe como o por q medio puedo escuchar el audio de otro dispositivo?
B
Espectro
Coffee Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram Messages?

Alguien sabe como o por q medio puedo escuchar el audio de otro dispositivo?
B

Hi, do you mean you want to listen to the surrounding voice? If yes, sorry that AirDroid now doesn't support :(
Coffee
Admin
behrang

Coffee wrote:#Update
AirDroid v3.1.3 adds message reply support for Kik and Telegram (requires Android 5.0+)! Read More...

----------------------------------------------

Reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger messages directly from the notification pop-ups is a new feature introduced in AirDroid v3.1.2 (requires Android 4.4+) More details of this update

How to reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram messages?
1. Install AirDroid Win/Mac on your computer (how to install?)
2. Enable Notification Mirror service in AirDroid Settings > Notification Mirror:

3. Click Reply when you get a pop-up of WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram message on AirDroid Win/Mac client, enter your words and click Send.

Can I view my replies on AirDroid Win/Mac?
Sorry, you can't view the detailed conversation on AirDroid Win/Mac clients now. We'll try to improve this in future updates.

Why I can't reply to WhatsApp messages?
1. Make sure you've enabled Notification Mirror service on your Android device.
2. Make sure your Android device is running 4.4+.
3. If your Android device is running 4.4.2/4.4.3/4.4.4, when you get a notification pop-up includes more than 2 messages, you can't reply to this message. Please read those messages on your device first.

e.g. There are 2 messages in the first pop-up, and you can't reply to this message (This issue doesn't happen to devices running Android 5.0+):

Why I can't reply to Kik/Telegram messages?
1. Make sure you've enabled Notification Mirror service on your Android device.
2. Make sure your Android device is running 5.0+.
3 people like this post.
behrang
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 47