[Help & FAQ] How to set up quick reply in AirDroid for WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

Tue May 26, 2015 2:47 am in FAQ

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
behrang

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram Messages?

Turn on to disable notification pop-ups and sound.
behrang
denmyos

Re: How to Reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger Messages?

Coffee wrote:
Image Tried to use it, but unfortunately it does not work for my Nexus 5 with Android 5.1.1.
I get the popup but there are no buttons in it, also dismiss and blok are missing. There is an url to web.airdroid.com beneeth the message send by the other user over whatsapp.

Are you using AirDroid Win/Mac? Can you send a screenshot of this?

I have the same problem, my facebook messenger briefly blinks (1 sec) in the right corner, and then disappears again.
As fare as I see it has no buttons, its just a notification that your got a messenges.

i'm on android 5.02
airdroid 3.1.6
denmyos
Coffee Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram Messages?

I have the same problem, my facebook messenger briefly blinks (1 sec) in the right corner, and then disappears again.
As fare as I see it has no buttons, its just a notification that your got a messenges.

i'm on android 5.02
airdroid 3.1.6

Hi,

Can you hover the mouse over the notification pop-up to see if the Reply option shows? And you can customize the time when notification pop-up disappear by Settings of AirDroid Win/Mac > Close notification pop-up:

Денис Денисов likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
denmyos

Coffee wrote:

i'm on android 5.02
airdroid 3.1.6
Hi,

Can you hover the mouse over the notification pop-up to see if the Reply option shows? And you can customize the time when notification pop-up disappear by Settings of AirDroid Win/Mac > Close notification pop-up:

its set to 7s, but i'm using the online version.
I just install the desktop client version though,, but i still dont have any reply button.
Attachments
airdroid_blur.png
denmyos
gabriela2001

ggfcvfvcvcgfcvgcbvcgfcgctgfgcgfcxgv
gabriela2001
Morningdolphin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

Thank U works great!!!! wrote:#Update
AirDroid v3.1.3 adds message reply support for Kik and Telegram (requires Android 5.0+)! Read More...
AirDroid v3.2.0 adds message reply support for Skype and Line (requires Android 4.3+)!
----------------------------------------------

Reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger messages directly from the notification pop-ups is a new feature introduced in AirDroid v3.1.2 (requires Android 4.4+) More details of this update

How to reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line messages?
1. Install AirDroid Win/Mac on your computer (how to install?)
2. Enable Notification Mirror service in AirDroid Settings > Notification Mirror:

3. Click Reply when you get a pop-up of WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram message on AirDroid Win/Mac client, enter your words and click Send.

Can I reply to Gmail, Line, Hangouts, Viber, BBM...?
Only WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Kik, Telegram are supported now.
(We find serious bug with message reply of Line, Viber and Hangouts, BBM, Groupme: The reply sent via AirDroid will go to the wrong person, and we didn't find a solution yet. But we'll keep working on it)

Can I view my replies on AirDroid Win/Mac?
Sorry, you can't view the detailed conversation on AirDroid Win/Mac clients now. We'll try to improve this in future updates.

Why I can't reply to WhatsApp messages?
1. Make sure you've enabled Notification Mirror service on your Android device.
2. Make sure your Android device is running 4.4+.
3. If your Android device is running 4.4.2/4.4.3/4.4.4, when you get a notification pop-up includes more than 2 messages, you can't reply to this message. Please read those messages on your device first.

e.g. There are 2 messages in the first pop-up, and you can't reply to this message (This issue doesn't happen to devices running Android 5.0+):

Why I can't reply to Kik/Telegram messages?
1. Make sure you've enabled Notification Mirror service on your Android device.
2. Make sure your Android device is running 5.0+.
Morningdolphin
kei

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Reply to WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype/Line Messages?

My Android is running 5.1 but still can't reply with those app and I enable my mirror too
kei
Sergio

Mister adm Coffee >>> The AirDroid IS AIR OUT ??? I can not connect ... UNTIL THE 09:00 HS TODAY MORNING, WAS WORKING NORMALLY ... NOW HAVE NOT CONNECT MORE ... PLEASE WAIT .. ANSWERS ....
Sergio
Sergio

MISTER ADM COFFEE The AirDroid IS OUT OF AIR ?
Sergio
Charlene Admin

Mister adm Coffee >>> The AirDroid IS AIR OUT ??? I can not connect ... UNTIL THE 09:00 HS TODAY MORNING, WAS WORKING NORMALLY ... NOW HAVE NOT CONNECT MORE ... PLEASE WAIT .. ANSWERS ....

Hi,Adriana, did you get any error code when it failed to connect?
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 36