[Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 am in FAQ

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
hei

Re: [Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

succes
hei
hei

rio

succes
Attachments
13654190_808256755977359_9116912403526319163_n.jpg
hei
bonzo

Re: [Help & FAQ] Why Remote Connection Mode When the Device and PC Are Connected to the Same Network?

in step one i dont see the IP address of my phone. The home screen does not look like this. I just want an app to send photos from device to laptop and vice versa. Thats it, each version of airdroid seems to get more bells and whistles that noone wants, and the core function doenst work
bonzo
Niki Admin

in step one i dont see the IP address of my phone. The home screen does not look like this. I just want an app to send photos from device to laptop and vice versa. Thats it, each version of airdroid seems to get more bells and whistles that noone wants, and the core function doenst work

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please check this post to see if it helps.​
[Help & FAQ] How to find IP address on your phone? http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29843

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
lisacarlon25

It means the community connection works first-class, your tool and pc are connected to the same network. The connection mode needs to be lan connection mode Best explainer videos services here Otherwise, there is some problem with the network connection.
lisacarlon25
NMJToolbox

Obviously bugs in the web app (Chrome on Windows 10 pro). The desktop app says it is a local connection (which it is). Web app states remote connection (incorrect, both devices connected via wireless ac and same network and subnet). I can ping and telnet to my phone without issue. Web app takes forever to do anything (I assume due to it thinking it is remote access) but desktop app is fine. Needs more work on the web app....
NMJToolbox
Niki Admin

Obviously bugs in the web app (Chrome on Windows 10 pro). The desktop app says it is a local connection (which it is). Web app states remote connection (incorrect, both devices connected via wireless ac and same network and subnet). I can ping and telnet to my phone without issue. Web app takes forever to do anything (I assume due to it thinking it is remote access) but desktop app is fine. Needs more work on the web app....

Hi,

We would like to confirm with you that have you open the proxy on your computer?

If yes, when you sign in web the connection mode will be remote while your desktop is local connection.

So, you can close the proxy and try again to see if the web states local connection or not.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
melinda839

Niki wrote:
Hi,

We would like to confirm with you that have you open the proxy on your computer?

If yes, when you sign in web the connection mode will be remote while your desktop is local connection.

So, you can close the proxy and try again to see if the web states local connection or not.

Best Regards,

I have the problem with ping desktop app local connection. Web app states remote connection ping is not working.
I am currently used to pay someone to do my assignment Australia just because of the problem.
melinda839
lisacarlon25

Remote connection mode sometimes does not work well on my devices fit test insanity excited to ride began to push the snooze button more times than not a lack of desire to ride hard and no specific cycling goals lead to my burnout.
lisacarlon25
nis

Thanks for this article and it is helpful for me to know about it more deeply.Here the screenshots make easy to understand it and I like the way you presented this article.Continue sharing more informative articles like this.photo clipping service
nis
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 20