[Help & FAQ] How to clear notifications?

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:21 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Sida.AirDroid Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to clear notifications?

Clear notification
Go to Notification > select the notification that you want to clear > click X , the notification selected will be cleared:

andrey likes this post.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
deebeard

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to clear notifications?

Clear single notification
Go to Notification > select the notification that you want to clear > click X next to it > click OK, the notification selected will be cleared:

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/attachments/388803[/sizeimg]

Clear all notifications
Go to Notification > click the trash bin icon > click OK, all notifications will be cleared:

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/attachments/388795[/sizeimg]
Thanks for the tip about clearing all the notifications by clicking on the trash bin icon. Now - can you tell me exactly where to find this 'trash bin icon'? I've been all over that page of notifications - several different pages from different apps, actually - and I cannot find any way to delete all the notifications at once. Deleting them individually works fine, but when there are pages of notifications from one app, doing them individually is incredibly time-consuming. Thnx!
deebeard
Khánh Lương

Thanks for the tip about clearing all the notifications by clicking on the trash bin icon. Now - can you tell me exactly where to find this 'trash bin icon'? I've been all over that page of notifications - several different pages from different apps, actually - and I cannot find any way to delete all the notifications at once. Deleting them individually works fine, but when there are pages of notifications from one app, doing them individually is incredibly time-consuming. Thnx!

Just simply log out then log in again.
Khánh Lương
niquename

Is there a way to dismiss notifications on the phone as I clear them from Android?
niquename
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 52