[Help & FAQ] How to delete a device from my account?

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:43 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Sida.AirDroid Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to delete a device from my account?

There are 4 methods to delete a device from AirDroid account:

1. On AirDroid Android
Open AirDroid on the device you want to delete and sign out from AirDroid account. The device will disappear from your account next time you sign in to AirDroid Web, AirDroid Windows/Mac.

2. On AirDroid Windows/Mac
Sign in to AirDroid Windows/Mac, click the profile photo > click the X next to the device that you want to delete > enter AirDroid password and click Delete. The device will be deleted:

3. On AirDroid Web
Sign in to http://web.airdroid.com, click Account, go to Devices.
Select the device you want to delete and click Trash button, enter AirDroid password, then click OK. The device will be deleted:
Note: You can't delete the device you connected to currently.

4. From user center
Open https://www.airdroid.com/ and sign in, then go to the user center from upper right.
Click My Devices tab to view and delete devices.

If you forgot the password, please reset it here: https://www.airdroid.com/resendPassword.html
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
Frank Jorissen

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to delete a device from my account?

Hi, would it please be possible to get an update of this article, I seem to have a newer version of Airdroid, in which I find no way at all to delete an old device (which I already threw away so connecting to it is not an option anymore.. also the other methods explained above don't work, as this device is greyed out and nowhere is an "x" shown that I can click on to delete it)
thanks
Frank Jorissen
knu

how to back remov new my phone
knu
Charlene Admin

how to back remov new my phone
Hi knu,could you please tell us more details about it? Is there anything we can do for you? :)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

Hi, would it please be possible to get an update of this article, I seem to have a newer version of Airdroid, in which I find no way at all to delete an old device (which I already threw away so connecting to it is not an option anymore.. also the other methods explained above don't work, as this device is greyed out and nowhere is an "x" shown that I can click on to delete it)
thanks

Hi Frank,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.Could you please send us a screenshot of it? Thx.:)
Charlene
Admin
Udi Aharoni

I'm logged in to Airdroid web center via my Google authentication. When I want to delete a device, it prompts me for a password, but my google password is not accepted. Please advise
Udi Aharoni
Lillian Admin

I'm logged in to Airdroid web center via my Google authentication. When I want to delete a device, it prompts me for a password, but my google password is not accepted. Please advise
Hi,
The first time you log in AirDroid via your Google account, you were notified to set the password for your AirDroid. Can you recall what is the password you set at that time?
If you have forgotten that password you set, please try to reset the password so that you can have a new password to continue using AirDroid. And you can reset the password here: https://www.airdroid.com/en/resendPassword.html
Lillian
Admin
kira

Olá. Não estou conseguindo gravar imagens de captura de tela nem da câmera. Verifico na pasta tanto do cartão de memórias como no computador e não há nada salvo. Como faço para capturar e salvar as imagens do celular?
kira
frozen

como faço para deixar icone invisivel nos aparelhos j8 prime , e lg?
frozen
Niki Admin

como faço para deixar icone invisivel nos aparelhos j8 prime , e lg?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 34