[Help & FAQ] What's AirDroid Premium Account?

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:54 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] What's AirDroid Premium Account?

Premium account has several enhanced features compared to free account. To view the latest Premium features, visit this page: http://www.airdroid.com/pay/premium/.

Premium exclusives:
1. Unlimited file transfer
Transfer unlimited files by remote connection.

2. Larger files
Transfer larger files by remote transfer, 1GB with Windows & Mac, and 100MB with Web.

3. Folder Transfer
Transfer file folders with AirDroid Windows & Mac. (local connection only)

4. Multiple device support
Support to upgrade devices quota with a low price $1 per device per month. The maximum amount is 10 devices.

5. Remote camera
See through the lens of your Android device’s camera remotely.

6. Catch intruders
Take photos of people trying to unlock your device. Find Phone mobile: f.airdroid.com.

7. Priority support
You’ll be sent to the front of the queue for faster support response.

8. More advanced features
Remove promotion messages. Dial phone numbers remotely from the web and talk on the phone.

Related Article:
[Help & FAQ] How to Purchase AirDroid Premium?
[Help & FAQ] What's the User Type of My Account?
[Help & FAQ] Paid But Failed to Activate AirDroid Premium?
[Help & FAQ] Paid But Not Receive Activation Code?
Coffee
Admin
Nigel Clarke

Re: [Help & FAQ] What's AirDroid Premium Account?

Greetings,

I have purchased the premium account, but all the features I was promised does not appear on my phone nor virtual desktop, i.e. catch intruders. Does this have to be configured to utilize it?

regards,
nigelofnewyork
Nigel Clarke
Coffee Admin

Greetings,

I have purchased the premium account, but all the features I was promised does not appear on my phone nor virtual desktop, i.e. catch intruders. Does this have to be configured to utilize it?

regards,
nigelofnewyork

Hi,

Catch intruder is a feature on AirDroid Web. You need to turned on Find Phone on your phone and enabled Lost Mode first.

You can find more info here: [Help & FAQ] Find Phone
Coffee
Admin
Jess

Hello I can explain why 3 renewal charges have been made this month without my authorization. February 16 $ 1.99 February 19 $ 3.98 February 20 $ 3.98 This money has already been deducted from my card.Attach the paypal screen.

Jess
Lillian Admin

Hello I can explain why 3 renewal charges have been made this month without my authorization. February 16 $ 1.99 February 19 $ 3.98 February 20 $ 3.98 This money has already been deducted from my card.Attach the paypal screen.

Hi Jess, sorry to hear that. Can you pls contacts at pay@airdroid.com for more help about this issue? Our colleague will monitor this for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Feel free to let us know if you need further help.
Lillian
Admin
Jay

Premium account has several enhanced features compared to free account. To view the latest Premium features, visit this page: http://www.airdroid.com/pay/premium/.

Premium exclusives:
1. Unlimited file transfer
Transfer unlimited files by remote connection.

2. Larger files
Transfer larger files by remote transfer, 1GB with Windows & Mac, and 100MB with Web.

3. Folder Transfer
Transfer file folders with AirDroid Windows & Mac. (local connection only)

4. Multiple device support
Support to upgrade devices quota with a low price $1 per device per month. The maximum amount is 10 devices.

5. Remote camera
See through the lens of your Android device’s camera remotely.

6. Catch intruders
Take photos of people trying to unlock your device. Find Phone mobile: f.airdroid.com.

7. Priority support
You’ll be sent to the front of the queue for faster support response.

8. More advanced features
Remove promotion messages. Dial phone numbers remotely from the web and talk on the phone.
Is there a free trial of premium?
Related Article:
[Help & FAQ] How to Purchase AirDroid Premium?
[Help & FAQ] What's the User Type of My Account?
[Help & FAQ] Paid But Failed to Activate AirDroid Premium?
[Help & FAQ] Paid But Not Receive Activation Code?
Jay
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 41