[Help & FAQ] Find Phone

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:52 am in FAQ

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Sida.AirDroid Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] Find Phone

What’s in "Find Phone"?
The Find Phone feature allows you to locate Android device on a map. Lock, ring, or wipe all personal data on the Android device. Take photos of the "intruder" who tried but failed to unlock the Android device (exclusive to Premium users).

Sign in to AirDroid Web and clic Find Phone icon to open. You are required to enter AirDroid password again for safety reason.

Ring: Ring your phone in max volume to help you find it in the room.
Intruder: Take the photo of the intruder who failed to unlock your phone twice. (You should set "Lost Mode" first)
Lost mode: Lock your phone with a passcode and show owner information on the screen. (To exit lost mode, click Unlock)
Wipe: Reset your phone to factory default to wipe all data on it.

How to enable/disable Find Phone?
Go to AirDroid app on Android, tap Find Phone, and turn it on as guide. You need to activate device administer to turn it on.
To disable, tap TURN OFF in Find Phone and enter password.

Why Do I need to activate device administrator to use Find Phone feature?
Find Phone relies on some features provide by Android Device Administration API, e.g. Erase all data (allows you to erase all data when you cannot get your lost device back), Monitor screen-unlock attempts (allows you to take photos of the people who attempts to unlock your device but failed), etc.

Failed to locate my device?
AirDroid cannot provide you with the location of your device? The location of your device is not correct?

Please follow the following troubleshooting steps:
1. check if Google map is working normally on your Android device.
2. make sure that you have turned on access to my location, GPS satellites and Wi-Fi & mobile network location in Settings >Location access.

Due to the fragmentation of Android, "Find Phone" might not work as expected on some Android devices. But our team are working on this all the time and trying to make improvements in every update.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
MARIA ANGELICA RAMOS LOPEZ

Re: [Help & FAQ] Find Phone

Estan son mis coordenadas
MARIA ANGELICA RAMOS LOPEZ
kally

kally
panch

i had installed airdroid for lenovo k3 note. its now jus lost. i hav enabled the above feature using the app. but i need my mobile to turn on mobile network its lost and is there some kind of messaging service that could turn the mobile internet on?? pls help me. If the feature cannot work your work is completely waste here.
panch
Preet

panch wrote:i had installed airdroid for lenovo k3 note. its now jus lost. i hav enabled the above feature using the app. but i need my mobile to turn on mobile network its lost and is there some kind of messaging service that could turn the mobile internet on?? pls help me. If the feature cannot work your work is completely waste here.

its a waste.Any thief can change imei number and format the phone.So airdroid cant help you.they are wasting our time
p mat likes this post.
Preet
Preet

Airdroid is already installed in my phone.I had lost my phone yesterday but by trying this airdroid from pc,they are asking that net & location should be on.WHat a crep.why a thief will do such foolish thing.Any other option.?
Preet
vikqueen

I can't find "find phone" I have used it often in the past.
p mat likes this post.
vikqueen
Charlene Admin

I can't find "find phone" I have used it often in the past.

Hi,are you using Lite mode?
p mat likes this post.
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

Hi all,we sincerely apologize if we fail to meet your satisfaction.Network is absolutely in need if we would like to remote control cellphone.But with the development of technology, we might be able to improve this feature in the future.In a word,the following functions have to be enabled first so that we can give you a hand to find your phone.Sincerely.Image
p mat likes this post.
Charlene
Admin
Siddhesh Dhaman

i forgot my password
there is not an option of forgot my password
pls reply fast....
Vencislav Malam likes this post.
Siddhesh Dhaman
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to