[Help & FAQ] How to Change Language of AirDroid?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:00 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to Change Language of AirDroid?

On web.airdroid.com
There are 2 methods to change language:
1. Before signing in to web.airdroid.com
Click the A icon, select the language you need, click Change,click OK to save changes:

2. After signing in to web.airdroid.com
Click Account > General, and select the language you need, click Save:

On AirDroid Windows/Mac

Go to Settings > General, and select the language you need, click X, click Yes to restart AirDroid Windows/Mac:

Didn't see your own language? We will keep adding languages, you may help us translate AirDroid to your own language on Crowdin!
Coffee
Admin
François Pernou

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Change Language of AirDroid?

Hello,
Is there a way to set default language in airdroid lite ? Would also like to set default method of sending SMS ("Enter" vs "CTRL+Enter").
Thanks.
François Pernou
Niki Admin

Hello,
Is there a way to set default language in airdroid lite ? Would also like to set default method of sending SMS ("Enter" vs "CTRL+Enter").
Thanks.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

You can click this icon in the top to set default language in lite mode.

And we are sorry that so far set default method of sending SMS ("Enter" vs "CTRL+Enter") is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know which feature did you normally use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
François Pernou

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

You can click this icon in the top to set default language in lite mode.

And we are sorry that so far set default method of sending SMS ("Enter" vs "CTRL+Enter") is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know which feature did you normally use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Thanks for your response.
I meant how to change permanently the settings so that I don't need to change it every time I connect, but I suspect my problem was actually related to navigator cookies lost, for the IP address of my phone was changing too often.
The features I mainly use are SMS writing (easier with the desktop keybord) and file management and transfers,
Best regards,
François.
François Pernou
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 32