[Help & FAQ] What does the sign in error code mean?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:43 am in FAQ

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Sida.AirDroid Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] What does the sign in error code mean?

When you sign in to AirDroid Windows/Mac or AirDroid Android, you may fail to sign in and see an error code. Most of the errors happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure.

AirDroid Windows/Mac

Sign in again
Related error codes: -10000, -21000, -22000, -23000, -24000, -25000, -26000, -30000
These error codes happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, trying to sign in again could solve this issue.

Sign in later
Related error code: -11000
This error code means we are maintaining the server. Please try to sign in later.

Contact us directly
Related error codes: -12000, -13000
These error codes mean some unexpected errors happened. You can try to sign in again. If the code appears repeatedly, please contact us directly at support@airdroid.com to help us troubleshoot.

AirDroid Android

Check account/password
Related error code: -10001
This error code means you entered wrong email address or wrong password. Please check and sign in again.

Sign in again
Related error code: -10002
This error code happens because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, trying to sign in again could solve this issue.

Contact us directly
Related error codes: -10003, -10004
These error codes mean some unexpected errors happen. You can try to sign in again. If the code appears repeatedly, please contact us directly at support@airdroid.com to help us troubleshoot.

Check account
Related error code: -11111
This error code means you entered space in the email address or entered wrong email address (it's case sensitive). Please check and sign in again.
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
Coffee Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] What does the sign in error code mean?

If you got -27000, please follow the steps.

1. If AirDroid is running, quit.
2. Uninstall the .NET Framework on your computer with the attached tool.
3. Run Launcher.exe in AirDroid installation directory. The program will guide you to install .NET Framework 2.0.
4. After installation, restart AirDroid.

cleanup_tool.zip
(251.32 KB) Downloaded 676 times
Coffee
Admin
pete

When you sign in to AirDroid Windows/Mac or AirDroid Android, you may fail to sign in and see an error code. Most of the errors happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure.

AirDroid Windows/Mac

Sign in again
Related error codes: -10000, -21000, -22000, -23000, -24000, -25000, -26000, -30000
These error codes happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, trying to sign in again could solve this issue.

Sign in later
Related error code: -11000
This error code means we are maintaining the server. Please try to sign in later.

Contact us directly
Related error codes: -12000, -13000
These error codes mean some unexpected errors happened. You can try to sign in again. If the code appears repeatedly, please contact us directly at [email]http://forums.airdroid.cosupport@airdroid.com[/email] to help us troubleshoot.

AirDroid Android

Check account/password
Related error code: -10001
This error code means you entered wrong email address or wrong password. Please check and sign in again.

Sign in again
Related error code: -10002
This error code happens because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, trying to sign in again could solve this issue.

Contact us directly
Related error codes: -10003, -10004
These error codes mean some unexpected errors happen. You can try to sign in again. If the code appears repeatedly, please contact us directly at [email]http://forums.airdroid.cosupport@airdroid.com[/email] to help us troubleshoot.

Check account
Related error code: -11111
This error code means you entered space in the email address or entered wrong email address (it's case sensitive). Please check and sign in again.
I really enjoyed your product when i first downloaded it ... i like it because you can control it with the mouse and computer keyboard..... much better than Mobizen. But now it will not log in..... Please help me resolve this issue... im getting a code and cant figure out how to fix the problem. Please email me at psolano1965@yahoo.com
pete
dennis gauvin

cleanup_tool.zip keeps failing when i try to download it.
dennis gauvin
Charlene Admin

I really enjoyed your product when i first downloaded it ... i like it because you can control it with the mouse and computer keyboard..... much better than Mobizen. But now it will not log in..... Please help me resolve this issue... im getting a code and cant figure out how to fix the problem. Please email me at [email]http://forums.airdroid.copsolano1965@yahoo.com[/email]

Hi Pete, sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.Could you please go and set DNS to 8.8.8.8 and see if it works well now? :)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

Hi Dennis,could you please have a try of downloading from the following link? :)
http://www.filedropper.com/cleanuptool_1
Charlene
Admin
jeffery

Charlene wrote:
Hi Dennis,could you please have a try of downloading from the following link? :)
http://www.filedropper.com/cleanuptool_1

Hi, friend, have you got that file? if you have, could you share to me? thanks!
jeffery
Lillian Admin

Hi, friend, have you got that file? if you have, could you share to me? thanks!

Hi Jeffery, would you please tell us your email address so that we can send it to you?
Lillian
Admin
rakib

Walton Premio NX2 is not work...Why...
rakib
Lillian Admin

Walton Premio NX2 is not work...Why...

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 44