1. Using Lite Mode
1. Find the IP address displayed on AirDroid Android app (the IP address varies from device to device):
2. Open a supported web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE) on computer, enter the IP address:
3. Your Android device will instantly get a connection request, tap Accept and you should be able to sign in:
2. Using QR code
1) Open a web browser, and visit web.airdroid.com, you should see a black QR code on the right side.
2) Go to AirDroid on your Android device, and tap the QR Code button, point your Android device's camera at the QR code to scan it. And you should be then be able to sign in.
3. Using Tethering
More detailed guide: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15936