[Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 am in FAQ

page 27 / 32 << 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32 >> go to
simone sandier

Re: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

salut
simone sandier
maci

nunca mais conseguir conequitar em minha conta oque esta acontecendo
maci
Niki Admin

nunca mais conseguir conequitar em minha conta oque esta acontecendo

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Is there anything we can do for you?

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
jpdbaat

Sida.AirDroid wrote:If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:
1. Check the network connection of your device
2. Unlock or awake your device
3. Initiate AirDroid on your device

And reconnect.

If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer are connected to the same network, you may try AirDroid Web Lite to connect by visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.

Still have problems?
​- If you don't know why, we have a diagnose team to do it for you, check it out here.
- If you do know the reason, follow the link(s) below, you can find the settings according to your need.
Disconnection caused by Doze mode (esp. Android version 6.0 and above)
Power saving mode causes disconnected of AirDroid
Failed to connect to AirDroid after restart

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.

You know I give up. On my mac desktop I cannot sign in anymore, failure. However I can sign in on webairdroid without any problem.
Then I want to connect to my Huawei MT10 and the system says cannot connect. (Although on the same network). One month ago airdroid was working excellent (never used the web version). Suddenly failure with logging in. I wait one year, I am sure Google by that time will have an updated version with less problems. If not iphone is my solution.
jpdbaat
Niki Admin

You know I give up. On my mac desktop I cannot sign in anymore, failure. However I can sign in on webairdroid without any problem.
Then I want to connect to my Huawei MT10 and the system says cannot connect. (Although on the same network). One month ago airdroid was working excellent (never used the web version). Suddenly failure with logging in. I wait one year, I am sure Google by that time will have an updated version with less problems. If not iphone is my solution.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

Would you please send us your log file of your phone so that our developers can check the issue for you?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Mac:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs

If this issue showed up on Mar 2, then please forward files named by 20180302 to us.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Matheus Breno

If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:

And reconnect.

If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer are connected to the same network, you may try AirDroid Web Lite to connect by visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.

Still have problems?
​- If you don't know why, we have a diagnose team to do it for you, check it out here.
- If you do know the reason, follow the link(s) below, you can find the settings according to your need.

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.

Even after all steps, it didn't connected. I can't use local network. QR Code doesn't even load. Was considering going premium, not anymore.
Matheus Breno
alam hussain

Sida.AirDroid wrote:If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:

And reconnect.

Still have problems?

Note:
alam hussain
Niki Admin

Even after all steps, it didn't connected. I can't use local network. QR Code doesn't even load. Was considering going premium, not anymore.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you
sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

You can also go to phone setting to make a set that allow AirDroid keeping running on the background.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Andeson

Eu não consigo usar o AirMirror, no modo Non-Root, o celular está conectado via USB e a Depuração USB está ativa, mas o AirDroid não reconhece meu celular.
Andeson
Niki Admin

Eu não consigo usar o AirMirror, no modo Non-Root, o celular está conectado via USB e a Depuração USB está ativa, mas o AirDroid não reconhece meu celular.

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Would you like to write a feedback to us for a further check:

Steps: open AirDroid on your phone > Tools > Feedback.

Make sure to turn on "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 27 / 32 << 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 31