[Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 am in FAQ

page 14 / 32 << 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32 >> go to
Michael Bowen

Re: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

The new interface doesn't seem to have a mechanism to scan the QR code...or if it does, it's so poorly documented that multiple search engine look-ups couldn't find it. The workaround I did find (assuming you're trying to transfer data between your phone and your web-connected computer, and that both are connected to the same Wifi network) is to fire up the app on the phone, then open a browser window on the computer and type in a URL of 192.168.2.60:8888 (this may differ on your network depending on the IP range your router uses; try 192.168.1.60:8888 if the first URL doesn't work). If everything is working, the phone will beep to let you know that the computer is trying to contact it. Accept the invitation on the phone's screen, and use the interface on the computer's browser to upload/download your files.
This is way more complicated than it needs to be; I don't share files with friends and I wish the new app would include a "SCAN QR" choice on the home screen so I could just set up a simple lap-to-hand connection (as I was able to do just a few months ago) without being pushed to log into my account every time I open the app. The login requirement is a major annoyance.
Michael Bowen
wais

wais
yasin

How can i turn off lite airdriod?
yasin
caca

No airdroid.web aparece isso:

e pelo celular realizando o procedimento dado acima, aparecem as seguintes informações:

caca
malo

Having problem connecting not sure why seems everyone else is having the same problem
malo
cess

muy buena
cess
foune sarambounou

comment bloque mon telephone si il est etindre
foune sarambounou
jentexxx

nice app
jentexxx

i have problem to connect my device
can u help me?
but now my device not with me,. my GF take it,. now i can meet my GF to see mode lite or everthing
but i have screen shoot when the old time my connection with mobile
please,. really need it,.,, ^^

please help me to connect to my samsung note 5,.. like before i connect it,..
thank you so much airdroid,.. the best app i see,..
Lillian Admin

i have problem to connect my device
can u help me?
but now my device not with me,. my GF take it,. now i can meet my GF to see mode lite or everthing
but i have screen shoot when the old time my connection with mobile
please,. really need it,.,, ^^
[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Capture33321.JPG[/sizeimg]Image

please help me to connect to my samsung note 5,.. like before i connect it,..
thank you so much airdroid,.. the best app i see,..

Hi, kindly note that AirDroid is not used to monitor other's phone, please do not do what violating privacy
FYI, if you have that issue that can not open SMS and call log, please report the issue via AirDroid feedback on your computer so that our dev. can check it for you.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 14 / 32 << 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235425

Latest Member: Manoj Kumar

Online: 14