I reported all the information from the "show info" option. Do I supose your're going to answer with the solution?
ida.AirDroid wrote:If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:
1. Check the network connection of your device
2. Unlock or awake your device
3. Initiate AirDroid on your device
If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer are connected to the same network, you may try AirDroid Web Lite to connect by visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.
Local connection works fine but remote connection fails? Try the connection diagnostic tool.
Open AirDroid app on your device, tap the overflow icon, go to Help > How to get more help? > Connection Diagnostic Tool, and tap here to diagnose:
1. Tap Start Test. If everything is all right, the connection should be able to built now. If the result is failure, try again.
Note: If you got Everything is all right but AirDroid still can't connect, go to step 2.
2. If it keeps failing, tap Resign Url. And try reconnect.
3. If resigning url doesn't work either, tap Show Info > Report to report your device and network info to AirDroid Team, and we will take a look.