[Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 am in FAQ

page 4 / 32 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32 >> go to
joxevc

Re: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?

After all the tests It seems that everything is OK but still can't connect.
I reported all the information from the "show info" option. Do I supose your're going to answer with the solution?
Thank you
ida.AirDroid wrote:If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:
1. Check the network connection of your device
2. Unlock or awake your device
3. Initiate AirDroid on your device

And reconnect.

If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer are connected to the same network, you may try AirDroid Web Lite to connect by visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.

Local connection works fine but remote connection fails? Try the connection diagnostic tool.

Open AirDroid app on your device, tap the overflow icon, go to Help > How to get more help? > Connection Diagnostic Tool, and tap here to diagnose:

1. Tap Start Test. If everything is all right, the connection should be able to built now. If the result is failure, try again.
Note: If you got Everything is all right but AirDroid still can't connect, go to step 2.

2. If it keeps failing, tap Resign Url. And try reconnect.

3. If resigning url doesn't work either, tap Show Info > Report to report your device and network info to AirDroid Team, and we will take a look.
joxevc
TheFireNight

I found that it is impossible to connect airdroid when my torrent client is working.

I'm in China and I use VPN (Astrill) to access internet
TheFireNight
jonscilz

same problem here on stock nexus 6p.

connection diagnostic tool is all good. logged in and out on web and on device in app. still unable to connect with: "Connection Failed. Troubleshooting guide:..."

does the device need to be rooted?

please advise.
jonscilz
celio

Boa noite
celio
Jules

If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:

And reconnect.

If it fails again and you are sure the device and the computer are connected to the same network, you may try AirDroid Web Lite to connect by visit the IP address shown in AirDroid on your device.

Local connection works fine but remote connection fails? Try the connection diagnostic tool.

Open AirDroid app on your device, tap the overflow icon, go to Help > How to get more help? > Connection Diagnostic Tool, and tap here to diagnose:

1. Tap Start Test. If everything is all right, the connection should be able to built now. If the result is failure, try again.
Note: If you got Everything is all right but AirDroid still can't connect, go to step 2.

3. If resigning url doesn't work either, tap Show Info > Report to report your device and network info to AirDroid Team, and we will take a look.
i can not connect my device will you please help me! my id report # 989 thank you
Jules
chitti

iam nt able to connect to device
chitti
‫אבנר-שמשון יצח

לא מצליח מזה יומיים לחבר את הסמסונג שלי למחשב אשמח לעזרתכם
‫אבנר-שמשון יצח
Shaik Kadarbash

lol wrote:
Sida.AirDroid wrote:If you failed to build the connection between your Android and computer, please try these steps:

And reconnect.

Shaik Kadarbash
zanda

[Uid = 69036] [/ uid]Web.airdroid.com pripojiť ľan zařízení v inej sieti v 01:00 Až 8:00 OD 13/10/2015. IT1 nie je lokálne problém, pretoze existuje niekolko užívateľovho vykazovaním Rovňák problém.

zanda
elleshehaj@gmai

Your connection System crashes too often, used other satellites for a better connection. I use the video surveillance system and I can not see constantly. I'm not happy with your service.
elleshehaj@gmai
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 32 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 24