[Help & FAQ] Files

Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:20 am in FAQ

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Sida.AirDroid Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] Files

Files is a simple tool in AirDroid to help you manage all your files on SD card.

Tap Files icon to open it.

You can view the storage usage here. Tap Device to view all files on your SD card, or explore files by the type (Photos/Music/Videos/Docs). Received includes all files you received from AirDroid. Large Files lists files over 10 MB.

Tap the folder/file to open. Select one or more files/folders to do more actions (delete/copy/cut/select all).

You can also long-press the file/folder to do these actions.

When browsing, tap the overflow icon to sort files, create new folder, show hidden files and refresh.

Sida.AirDroid
Admin
sj

Re: [Help & FAQ] Files

I am trying to do a file transfer of pics and video from my android phone to my apple computer. I did this a couple of months ago with airdroid and it was super simple. First when I tried to do it, the pictures wouldn't send. Now it 's saying the video was sent but it doesn't show up on my computer.... I 've checked the devices on each device and they both list my phone and desktop....can someone help me?
sj
Lillian Admin

I am trying to do a file transfer of pics and video from my android phone to my apple computer. I did this a couple of months ago with airdroid and it was super simple. First when I tried to do it, the pictures wouldn't send. Now it 's saying the video was sent but it doesn't show up on my computer.... I 've checked the devices on each device and they both list my phone and desktop....can someone help me?

Hi, is there any error message when it failed to send? Would you pls send us a screenshot of it?

And you can send pics from PC to phone, but fail to send pics fromn Android phone to PC, is that right?
Lillian
Admin
albertoween

desde hace tiempo al controlar el móvil con el pc...NO PUEDO CONTROLARLO PORQUE SOLO SE VEN RAYAS EN LA PANTALLA
albertoween
Tonu

I cant download anything from my device Samsung G530 from my ID 143tonu@gmail.com via web.airdroid.com

plz see the problems & fixed this. After fixed plz inform me on my mail id 143tonu@gmail.com
Tonu
Lillian Admin

I cant download anything from my device Samsung G530 from my ID [email]http://forums.airdroid.co143tonu@gmail.com[/email] via web.airdroid.com

plz see the problems & fixed this. After fixed plz inform me on my mail id [email]http://forums.airdroid.co143tonu@gmail.com[/email]

Hi, our colleague has contacted you about this issue from support@airdroid.com, can you pls give it a check?
Lillian
Admin
Sanju

Download problem

I can't download anything from my Device Samsung G530 to Samsung J2(6) via my Airdroid Account nirrharapakhi78@gmail.com. Plz fixed it ASAP. Its very irritating.
Sanju
Lillian Admin

I can't download anything from my Device Samsung G530 to Samsung J2(6) via my Airdroid Account nirrharapakhi78@gmail.com. Plz fixed it ASAP. Its very irritating.

Hi, is there a any error message when the issue happens? Can you pls send us a screenshot of that? THX
Lillian
Admin
boy

gostaria de tranesferir todos os dados do celular para o android uma vez que vai para o concerto.? como faço
boy
dasunderland

Files transferred from PC seem to end up in "Received". How do I get them to a folder on the SD Card?
dasunderland
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 47