[Help & FAQ] How to Connect Your Device to AirDroid Win/Mac?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:50 am in FAQ

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to Connect Your Device to AirDroid Win/Mac?

How to connect your Android devices wirelessly to PC?

1. Install AirDroid app on your device
You can download AirDroid from the Play store, or visit m.airdroid.com on your phone and download the apk file.

2. Sign in to AirDroid app
After the installation, open AirDroid app on your phone and go to ME page, tap to sign in with the same AirDroid account you used on AirDroid Win/Mac:

The device will be listed on AirDroid Win/Mac now. If it still doesn't show up on AirDroid Win/Mac, please exit and restart AirDroid Win/Mac.

Note:

If you've signed in to AirDroid Win/Mac but can't find any devices connected, please check if you've signed in to AirDroid app on your device with the same AirDroid account.

Coffee
Admin
Álvaro Antonio

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to Connect Your Device to AirDroid Win/Mac?

Hello,

is there a way I can remove a device too? My old cellphone, which doesn't work anymore, is still in the Devices list and I can't figure a way to unlink it from my android account.

Thanks in advance,
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 1.26.20 PM.png
Álvaro Antonio
Dora Admin

@álvaro antonio Hi, you can follow this guide to delete your device that you don't use any more: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15855
Dora
Admin
Masum

I have to use mobile data every time to connect to Airdroid desktop. Is there any way to connect my device with airdroid desktop using only wfi, no mobile data
Masum
hanh1974

làm thế nào co the ket noi voi dien thoai cua tôi khi kẻ gian lấy cắp
hanh1974
Charlene Admin

I have to use mobile data every time to connect to Airdroid desktop. Is there any way to connect my device with airdroid desktop using only wfi, no mobile data

Hi,Masum,you can give Lite Mode a try. The following link will lead you the way.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15895
Charlene
Admin
taz

After using airdroid to backup my phone ive since gotten a new phone. Ive removed the old phone from the computer. Ive tried to connect the new phone but for the life of me cant get them to sync.
New phone is a galaxy 6 edge.
Restarted and signed out/in on both sides. Connected through internet to phone but still wont recognize computer app on phone. Both on same network. Both signed into the only account i have. Think im stuck. Also both are airdroid 3 fully updated.
Ive managed to copy all photos etc to the new phone through the internet app but now mainly wanting to transfer all my contacts over, and sync phone for future backups etc.
Any pointers?
Cheers
taz
Tecn

I would like to know how i can hide the connection on the android as i work at office. I would want to know whats happening on my phone if i leave it behind without alerting anyone that its connected to airdroid with my PC Name on it. Please help on how i can connect to android phone but there should be no notification on the androids screen that am connected.
Tecn
Lillian Admin

I would like to know how i can hide the connection on the android as i work at office. I would want to know whats happening on my phone if i leave it behind without alerting anyone that its connected to airdroid with my PC Name on it. Please help on how i can connect to android phone but there should be no notification on the androids screen that am connected.

Hi, you may try to disable it by changing the settings on AirDroid. Steps: AirDroid on your phone>>Settings>>Notification icon>>untick. Then there is no notification when it is connected from PC.
Lillian
Admin
Charlie+Marshall

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to connect my Samsung s5 that has a non reactive black screen with a lock on it , am I able to some how connect it to my Mac book air . To use my Mac as the screen on my phone to access files in my private mode and what is stored on the device ?
Charlie+Marshall
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 35