[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in FAQ

page 6 / 41 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41 >> go to
Charlene Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Quiero Meterme Ah Imagenes & Me Dice Que Haga Todos Los Pasos Que Ya Hize , Que Hago ? No Me Quiere Dar

Hi,Nicol,could you please tell us more details about it?
What kind of problem you are running into?
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

why cant read bbm

Hi Kacau, we are sorry to tell you that only WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Kik, Telegram are supported now.
(We find serious bug with message reply of Line, Viber and Hangouts, BBM, Groupme: The reply sent via AirDroid will go to the wrong person, and we didn't find a solution yet. But we'll keep working on it)
Charlene
Admin
yash mohod

camera dosent work properly
yash mohod
Charlene Admin

camera dosent work properly

Hi, could you please tell us more details about it? Did your smartphone and computer connect to same network?
Charlene
Admin
Hyoyo Pyoyo

love u
Hyoyo Pyoyo
gunel haciyeva

Coffee wrote:
What does it mean when a ! mark shows up next to a text I have sent from the win app?
Seems the message hasn't been sent successfully. Did you get that ! every time you send message? Can you pls try if you can send successfully on web.airdroid.com?

Hi admin
how to disable the automatic payment ardroid? I once bought a service here, but it does not go for a premium account as
gunel haciyeva
John Lucas

I have two=step verification enabled on my google account and after resetting my device, I am unable to recieve the necessary txt msg to activate my device?
John Lucas
edme2

Just got a Galaxy S6 to replace my S III. How do I delete the S III as one of my devices so I can add the S6?
edme2
Lillian Admin

Just got a Galaxy S6 to replace my S III. How do I delete the S III as one of my devices so I can add the S6?

Hi, Free users can add two devices to an account while Premium users add up to sis devices.
And here's the post about deleting a device from your account: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15855
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

I have two=step verification enabled on my google account and after resetting my device, I am unable to recieve the necessary txt msg to activate my device?

Hi John, would you please provide more info about that? A screenshot of it will help. Thank you~~
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 41 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 26