[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Camera

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:22 am in FAQ

page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
Conta01

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Camera

Hey guys, would you please check if you have granted AirDroid the permission to access camera? You can find the setting on permission manager on your phone

Continues with the same problem, I activated the premium this week again and now i have problems in moto g3 and samsung J5
Conta01
Lillian Admin

Continues with the same problem, I activated the premium this week again and now i have problems in moto g3 and samsung J5

Hi, would you please open AirDroid on your phone, and check the user center to see if it has become Premium account?

If yes, pls try it again to open Camera.

If not, would you please log out and log in again to refresh the account status to make it become Premium account, and then try it again
Lillian
Admin
poonam

When I click camera icon as bonus user on remote connection the screen says connection timed out.
poonam
Lillian Admin

When I click camera icon as bonus user on remote connection the screen says connection timed out.

Hi, would you please open AirDroid on your phone, and check the user center to see if it has become Premium account?

If yes, pls try it again to open Camera.

If not, would you please log out and log in again to refresh the account status to make it become Premium account, and then try it again
Lillian
Admin
zgalik

Hi
My airdroid connects to the device, but sometimes don't want to run camera. For example: all is the same (internet connection, devices....like 5 minutes ago when all was great) but Airdroid decide that he will connect to the device, but not run the camera. After half an hour everything is great again.
Please help because I use it like babymonitor in the evening.

And it would be nice, as a paid user, that I can run microfone.
Thank you
zgalik
android

hi..
When click camera icon as bonus user on remote connection the screen says connection timed out.please try again.

i am premium user~
android
Lillian Admin

Hey guys,

To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
smart

i want to remotly record audio from my android to my pc by airdroid
smart
Sergio

Mr. CAFE ADMINISTRATOR ... I AM A PREMIUM USER AND I CAN NOT CAPTURE THE SCREEN OF MY MOBILE DEVICE AND NEITHER ROTATE THE CAMERA OF THE DEVICE ONLY ON THE REAR CAMERA ... THE SCREEN CAPTURE TELLS THAT I HAVE TO AUTHORIZE ... AUTHORIZATION IS MARKED AND ACTIVATED ... BUT ... EVEN SO DOES NOT OPEN MY SCREEN ON PC. PLEASE .. CAN YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? THANKS]
Sergio
Lillian Admin

Mr. CAFE ADMINISTRATOR ... I AM A PREMIUM USER AND I CAN NOT CAPTURE THE SCREEN OF MY MOBILE DEVICE AND NEITHER ROTATE THE CAMERA OF THE DEVICE ONLY ON THE REAR CAMERA ... THE SCREEN CAPTURE TELLS THAT I HAVE TO AUTHORIZE ... AUTHORIZATION IS MARKED AND ACTIVATED ... BUT ... EVEN SO DOES NOT OPEN MY SCREEN ON PC. PLEASE .. CAN YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? THANKS]
Hi,
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 45