[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Photos

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:29 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Photos

You can view and manage all photos on your Android device here. Only .png, .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .jpeg photos are supported.

Sign in to web.airdroid.com, find the Photos icon and click it.

Select the folder to view all the photos in it. Double click a photo to view it in full screen mode.

How to download photos?
Select one or more photos you want to download and click Download on the upper right corner, the photos will be downloaded from your Android devices to the computer (saved in a zipped file if you select more than one photo).

How to upload photos?
Click Upload on the upper right corner, and choose the files or folders you want to upload to your Android device.

How to delete photos?
Select one or more photos you want to delete and click the trash icon, click OK.

How to search photos?
You can enter a keyword in the upper left corner of Photos to search photo.

How to set a photo as wallpaper?
Move the mouse over the photo which you want to set as wallpaper, click the second icon (Set as wall paper) under the photo, then click OK in the confirmation window.

Note
Manage files in extSD via AirDroid Web is not supported on Android 4.4+ as Google has restricted the access permission to it.

However, Android 5.0 restored the functionality of SD card. With AirDroid v3.1.5, you can manage files in external SD card with AirDroid Web again.

More info: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?
Coffee
Admin
Guru

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Photos

amit ranjan
Guru
Mikes Mail

1st time user. Trying to download photos off Galaxy 6 using Airdroid. Smaller album(less than 500pic) work fine, Camera album (2200 images) downloads, but when try to open zip file on laptop, comes up an an invalid file. Do I have to manually click every image one at a time into separate bundles.?
Mikes Mail
Parker

1st time user. Trying to download photos off Galaxy 6 using Airdroid. Smaller album(less than 500pic) work fine, Camera album (2200 images) downloads, but when try to open zip file on laptop, comes up an an invalid file. Do I have to manually click every image one at a time into separate bundles.?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us which feature do you use to transfer pictures? Files or Photos?

Best Regards.
Parker
jannywatson

Which laptop you want my best suggestion is to buy online and check all the offers and buy only from authenticated and original, and here I got the guide with Asus Live Update that help me to buy one of best Asus laptop for my official and personal works.
jannywatson
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 31