[Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - SMS

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:34 am in FAQ

page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
YouWannaUmana

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - SMS

Hello,

My text history or text not being sync with the android web or app (mac OS). I am running an samsung s7 edge with app installed and working off my macbook. text messages are not being sync and group messages not working as a group keeps replying individually. HELP!
YouWannaUmana
Asplet

Hi, i got problem on Huawei P8 Lite - messages are not synced. Please help, i will buy premium, just tell me first if you can fix that.

Thank you!
Asplet
quentin

Hi,
When I sens an SMS with your desktop application, my message is sending correctly but I can't see him on my mobile phone.. It't not in the thread..
quentin
Charlene Admin

Hi, why SMS which is sent from AirDroid web not showing on my phone?

Hi, Jerzy, could you please tell us your Phone model and Android OS version?
Charlene
Admin
inzinzac

Me too with the same problem.. "When I sens an SMS with your desktop application, my message is sending correctly but I can't see him on my mobile phone"... also in the desktop application...
P8 lite
Android 5.0.1
AirDroid 3.2.1.1
testqapk likes this post.
inzinzac
testqapk

Me too with the same problem.. "When I sens an SMS with your desktop application, my message is sending correctly but I can't see him on my mobile phone"... also in the desktop application

ALE-L21
Android Version 6.0
Huawei P8 Lite
testqapk
Art Hung

Same issue here; I can send SMS from Airdroid Windows app or Airdroid Web and the SMS get received correctly but don't sync up and appear in the Messaging app on my phone. Aren't SMS sent from Airdroid supposed to sync onto our phone?

Android 5.0.2
Alcatel Idol 3, model 60450

or do we just have to use this AirIME tool?
Art Hung
lauralleach

Sorry it's not supported now. We've collected the feature request and will consider it in future updates.

I will love to have that feature also
lauralleach
Ahmed Turk

Hello when I try to enter the camera attached letter appear in the image note that the internet service is very good and connected to the ather device airdroid last and works well. what is the solution ?
Ahmed Turk
Charlene Admin

Hi all, sorry for any inconvenience that has caused.It refers to the fact that Huawei developers have set restriction for it. We've sent an e-mail to them and hope we can work it out. Any development, we will let you know. :) Your kindly understanding will be much appreciated.
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235044

Latest Member: brian smith

Online: 29