How to enable USB debugging on the phone

Tue May 24, 2016 8:56 am in FAQ

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
ericwen Admin
OP

How to enable USB debugging on the phone

Some AirDroid features like AirMirror need you to enable USB debugging on your phone to work normally. The process is a one-time setting and can be completed in less than 1 minute. Here are the detailed steps:

For Android 4.2 or later
1. Connect your phone and computer using a USB cable.
2. On the phone, go to Settings > About phone. Scroll down to the bottom and find Build number. Tap on Build number 7 times until you see a short pop-up in the lower area of your display saying that "You're now a developer!".
3. Go back to Settings and you should now see Developer options at the bottom. Tap on Developer options, find USB debugging. USB debugging is turned off by default, please turn it on. You'll see a popup titled "Allow USB debugging?". Click OK to confirm.
4. You might also get another prompt on the phone asking you to permit USB debugging connection from the computer. Please check "Always allow from this computer" if it's a trusted computer and click OK to confirm.

For Android 4.0 or 4.1
2. Go to Settings, find Developer options and enable it.
3.. In Developer options, find and enable USB debugging. You'll see a popup titled "Allow USB debugging?". Tap OK to confirm.

That's it. You are now all set.
sumon likes this post.
ericwen
Admin
اعرف+كلامك+مهودي+كدامك

Re: How to enable USB debugging on the phone

hhfghgh
اعرف+كلامك+مهودي+كدامك
GT-S7262

Some AirDroid features like AirMirror need you to enable USB debugging on your phone to work normally. The process is a one-time setting and can be completed in less than 1 minute. Here are the detailed steps:

For Android 4.2 or later
2. On the phone, go to Settings > About phone. Scroll down to the bottom and find Build number. Tap on Build number 7 times until you see a short pop-up in the lower area of your display saying that "You're now a developer!".
3. Go back to Settings and you should now see Developer options at the bottom. Tap on Developer options, find USB debugging. USB debugging is turned off by default, please turn it on. You'll see a popup titled "Allow USB debugging?". Click OK to confirm.
4. You might also get another prompt on the phone asking you to permit USB debugging connection from the computer. Please check "Always allow from this computer" if it's a trusted computer and click OK to confirm.

For Android 4.0 or 4.1
2. Go to Settings, find Developer options and enable it.
3.. In Developer options, find and enable USB debugging. You'll see a popup titled "Allow USB debugging?". Tap OK to confirm.

That's it. You are now all set.

ty87y89uiyuy
GT-S7262
Roberto Rodrigu

Espero que resulte bien
Roberto Rodrigu
Starb7

This is not working for me... well partly. Every time I want to use this feature, I have to plug it into the PC. Once it has been plugged in, AirMirror works fine and I can unplug from the PC. If I then reboot the phone, it can't connect again. AD does see the phone as it 'wakes' the screen when NOT connected and I can use other functions. Do you have to be a Premium User to have this feature without the need to connect to a PC first?

thanks
FrankE likes this post.
Starb7
cboteros

This is not working for me anymore...

I have a OnePlus 3 with Android 6.0.1, I had turned on the Debugging option and had installed the AirMirror plugin in my Chrome.

When I go to web.airdroid.com and then choose the "AirMirror" option my phone awakes but nothing shows on the AirMirror screen. Then I get the message in AirDrord web telling that I should configure my phone by plugin it into via USB cable to my Macbook Pro, which I do and nothing happens, it keeps telling the same message of "Failed to connect to device" with a link to this page.

cboteros
Lillian Admin

This is not working for me anymore...

I have a OnePlus 3 with Android 6.0.1, I had turned on the Debugging option and had installed the AirMirror plugin in my Chrome.

When I go to web.airdroid.com and then choose the "AirMirror" option my phone awakes but nothing shows on the AirMirror screen. Then I get the message in AirDrord web telling that I should configure my phone by plugin it into via USB cable to my Macbook Pro, which I do and nothing happens, it keeps telling the same message of "Failed to connect to device" with a link to this page.

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Screen%20Shot%202016-12-05%20at%2010_49_31.png[/sizeimg]

Hi, Have you tried to activate AirMirror service on Mac client with USB debugging firstly, and then try it again on web.airdroid.com?
Lillian
Admin
w0527684934

This is not working for me anymore...I have a OnePlus 3 with Android 5.0.1, I had turned on the Debugging option and had installed the AirMirror plugin in my Chrome.When I go to web.airdroid.com and then choose the "AirMirror" option my phone awakes but nothing shows on the AirMirror screen. Then I get the message in AirDrord web telling that I should configure my phone by plugin it into via USB cable to my Macbook Pro, which I do and nothing happens, it keeps telling the same message of "Failed to connect to device" with a link to this page.[sizeimg=100%xauto]htt.....
w0527684934
w0527684934

[img]http://forums.airdroid.comעכ[/img]

119/5000
This message is still rising despite you followed the instructions

request! We ask that in the Hebrew language option in favor of the Israelis - please addHebrew!
w0527684934
NANDY

bjnajbxhs sz jk
NANDY
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz