i cant connect how i know if the app it is on
luid
ty boiboi

Re: Diagnostic Tool

toi muon dinh vi so dien thoai cua nguoi khac
ty boiboi
birckcmi

Can't connect. Airdroid is on, up and running on Mac computer (version 4.0) and on Samsung S7 phone (ver. 3.5). Both devices are on same local wi-fi freq. The phone does not appear under My Devices, but it does appear in the preferences list. Nothing can pass from phone to computer. The connection was easy and it worked fine until I upgraded the Mac version. Is that the problem? Why? Why does the upgrade sabotage the function?
birckcmi
WallyCazu

please help. i cannnot get the Air MIrrow permission to allow me to send SMS messgaes but all of the perm issions are turned on and allowed.
WallyCazu
udaya

i am not able to connect to a samsung hand set
once after instaling the app should the handset to be restarted or what
udaya
Gary+Rice

I have successfully downloaded the airdroid app on my daughters device .but I am unable to chck her call logs messages etc I kkep getting wait or connection the it pops up as an error as connection check network settings unlock/wakeup device everything is normal on myy end so why am I still unable to connect please any help would greatly be appreciated thanks so very much and have a blessed day
Gary+Rice
Niki Admin

I have successfully downloaded the airdroid app on my daughters device .but I am unable to chck her call logs messages etc I kkep getting wait or connection the it pops up as an error as connection check network settings unlock/wakeup device everything is normal on myy end so why am I still unable to connect please any help would greatly be appreciated thanks so very much and have a blessed day

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?

1.Is it connected to LAN or remote network?
2.Is it referring to the connection between phone and AirDroid Desktop client or phone and AirDroid web?
3.Would you please enable AirDroid on mobile and see if it is able to connect to then?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
neeraj

please help me i have sucessfully installed airdroid app on my girlfriends phone but i am u check the unable to check her sms call logs etc because when i signing on my browser after that it shows me please wait connecting to device micromax e311 but after a while it pop ups an error as connection failled every time as it shows check the network settings ,unlock or wakeup device ,as the settings ,the settings are ok on her device then why it is not connecting to her device and giving that error please help me please....my mail id is mdrafik.delhi@gmail.com
roselina likes this post.
neeraj
kumar

HI....please can you help to connect my phone LG-K410....via AirDroid to my computer ??
usb debugging is enable and still can not access .....

thanks in advance,
kumar chulani
kumarspain@gmail.com
kumar
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 65