Diagnostic Tool

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:15 am in FAQ

page 4 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
Mp

Re: Diagnostic Tool

Hi- I am unable to connect via 3g/4g- I always have been able to but not in the last couple of weeks. Please help.
Mp
albert

tetap tidak bisa terhubung
albert
albert

kenapa yah..........?
albert
ZUBIA

Weiyi+Song wrote:
lillian wrote:Local connection works fine but remote connection fails? Try our connection diagnostic tool!

Here is how:
Open AirDroid app on your device, tap the overflow icon, go to Help > How to get more help? > Connection Diagnostic Tool, and tap here to diagnose:

Once you are in here, you should see page as below.

1. Tap Start Test. We will run a test for you.If you have got the result showing “Everything is all right” but you still have problem with connecting AirDroid, try the next step.
2. Tap Resign Url. And try reconnect.
3. If all of above don't work for you, tap Show Info > Report to report your device and network info to AirDroid Team, and we will take care of it and get back to you asap!

ZUBIA
Niki Admin

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

You can go to phone setting to make a set to keep AirDroid running on your phone.

For instant, allow AirDroid to autostart in your device, adjust power saving mode to prevent AirDroid killed by phone process and make sure always having a WLAN connection.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
kimiwei

Niki wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

You can go to phone setting to make a set to keep AirDroid running on your phone.

For instant, allow AirDroid to autostart in your device, adjust power saving mode to prevent AirDroid killed by phone process and make sure always having a WLAN connection.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

#1 Can you tell us what the fuck an overflow icon is.
#2 Are you people ever going to learn English?
#3 I just looked all over the app. When you are you people going to stop being nasty and abusive? The help menu is is a totally different place than you said. Of course, you don't care. You didn't spend 5 hours the past two weeks trying to get your disgusting app to work. You don't have photos waiting to be downloaded that can't be accessed. You did not just spend 1/2 hour looking for this stupid "overflow icon" and help menu. No, you didn't do that. I did it.
kimiwei
betson

please help me to automatic connect to my other device.thnx
betson
baeza1

i dont know how to scan qr code
baeza1
caricariorang02

Please help me to login and i just pay for 1 month prenium ..
Thank
caricariorang02
caricariorang02

Please help me to login and i just pay for 1 month prenium ..
Thank
caricariorang02
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 42