- If it is caused by background system garbage collector under Doze mode: Background system garbage collector - whitelist app in Doze mode setting tutorial:
General(applies to all, except Huawei): Settings > Battery > Battery usage > More > Optimize battery usage >Apps are not optimized > More > AirDroid > Off
Huawei: Device Manager>System optimization>setting>Whitelist >click “Memory cleanup whitelist”> tick AirDroid.
- If it is because WLAN being cut off under Doze mode, which has caused the disconnection. You need to Keep wifi on during the phone's sleep. Please follow the steps below:
- Samsung: Settings>Wi-Fi>MORE>Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep，select ”Always(Increases battery consumption)”
- Huawei: Settings>wifi >Menu>Advanced settings>to keep wifi on during sleep，select”Always”
- Oneplus: Settings>wifi>Advanced>to keep wifi on during sleep，select”Always”.
- Google Nexus: Settings>wifi>tap the button on top-right corner>Advanced>Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep>select ”Always”.
- HTC: Settings > Wi-Fi->tap the button on top-right corner >Advanced > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep >select “Always”.
- LG: Settings > wifi > Advanced settings > Keep wifi on during sleep > select “Always”.
HOWEVER, if you’ve tried above settings but the problem remains, please proceed to the following for advanced setting:
Settings>Developer options>Background process limit >select ”Standard limit”.
The options of “No Apps Allowed to Process” and “No More than One App Processing at Background” is not suggested, select above two might prevent AirDroid from functioning properly.
Should you have any questions, please shoot us a message at email@example.com anytime.
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.