Disconnection caused by Doze mode (esp. Android version 6.0 and above)

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:24 am in FAQ

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Lillian Admin
OP

Disconnection caused by Doze mode (esp. Android version 6.0 and above)

Device(s) with Android v.6.0 and above, often experience disconnection with AirDroid because of Doze mode. Please change setting of your device(s) according to following:

- If it is caused by background system garbage collector under Doze mode: Background system garbage collector - whitelist app in Doze mode setting tutorial:
General(applies to all, except Huawei)
: Settings > Battery > Battery usage > More > Optimize battery usage >Apps are not optimized > More > AirDroid > Off
Huawei: Device Manager>System optimization>setting>Whitelist >click “Memory cleanup whitelist”> tick AirDroid.

- If it is because WLAN being cut off under Doze mode, which has caused the disconnection. You need to Keep wifi on during the phone's sleep. Please follow the steps below:
  • Samsung: Settings>Wi-Fi>MORE>Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep,select ”Always(Increases battery consumption)”
  • Huawei: Settings>wifi >Menu>Advanced settings>to keep wifi on during sleep,select”Always”
  • Oneplus: Settings>wifi>Advanced>to keep wifi on during sleep,select”Always”.
  • Google Nexus: Settings>wifi>tap the button on top-right corner>Advanced>Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep>select ”Always”.
  • HTC: Settings > Wi-Fi->tap the button on top-right corner >Advanced > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep >select “Always”.
  • LG: Settings > wifi > Advanced settings > Keep wifi on during sleep > select “Always”.

HOWEVER, if you’ve tried above settings but the problem remains, please proceed to the following for advanced setting:
Settings>Developer options>Background process limit >select ”Standard limit”.
The options of “No Apps Allowed to Process” and “No More than One App Processing at Background” is not suggested, select above two might prevent AirDroid from functioning properly.

Should you have any questions, please shoot us a message at support@airdroid.com anytime.

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.
3 people like this post.
Lillian
Admin
Cyprian+Bethel

Re: Disconnection caused by Doze mode (esp. Android version 6.0 and above)

Good Afternoon,

Just logged in and Aidroid Cant connect to my device .....
I have tried everything and it doesnt work..
2 people like this post.
Cyprian+Bethel
testorsen

Good Afternoon,

Did you try http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27517 and http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27518 as well?
rajikoti likes this post.
testorsen
Ladhswe

In an attempt to move videoclips from my computer to my Huawei Honor 9 Lite (Android V.6.0) the phone was blocked. I cannot open it with my Pincode. A robot voice tells me what I have done and after 30 sec "Time Out". I need urgent help with this!
Lennart Ågårdh
Ladhswe
testorsen

In an attempt to move videoclips from my computer to my Huawei Honor 9 Lite (Android V.6.0) the phone was blocked. I cannot open it with my Pincode. A robot voice tells me what I have done and after 30 sec "Time Out". I need urgent help with this!
Lennart Ågårdh
This doesn't sound like an Airdroid related problem. If you have a custom recovery (TWRP for example) you can fix the pin/pattern input by deleting certain files. (something like pin.key, pattern.key, locksettings.*, but I'd have to look it up if you can't find them yourself)
testorsen
moncho

no entiendo me sale en ingles
moncho
keya

Good Afternoon,

keya
amna

My remote mobile is Samsung S8+ which has Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) , I have access twice time mobile but from last couple of weeks i am unable to access and problem is i cant apply your recomended setting in mobile because my mobile is out of city and unable to perform this task , so please tell me is it possible to do remotely something to access the device?????
amna
Niki Admin

My remote mobile is Samsung S8+ which has Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) , I have access twice time mobile but from last couple of weeks i am unable to access and problem is i cant apply your recomended setting in mobile because my mobile is out of city and unable to perform this task , so please tell me is it possible to do remotely something to access the device?????

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can make a phone call to your remote device,after that you see if it access.

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,

AirDroid Team
Niki
Admin
zaam

i trying to connect other mobile device but not connected
zaam
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 46