Power saving mode causes disconnected of AirDroid

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:32 am in FAQ

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Lillian Admin
OP

Power saving mode causes disconnected of AirDroid

If AirDroid is disconnected by power saving mode on your phone, please check:

• Samsung: This process is to prevent AirDroid from being suspended after 3 days of inactivation on Samsung, which might cause the notifications failed to be sent to you.
    • Settings >Battery >Power saving mode >turn it off /untick.
    • Settings >Battery >Power saving mode >DETAIL > untick AirDroid.
  • Huawei: Turn off the Power saving mode is unavailable for Huawei.
  • Oneplus: Power saving mode is not available for OnePlus.
  • Google Nexus: Settings>Battery>tap the button on top-right corner > turn off Battery Saver
  • HTC: Settings > Battery >Power saving mode >turn it off
  • LG: Settings>Battery and power saving>turn off the power saving mode.
  • Sony: Settings > Power management > STAMINA mode > Apps active in standby >Tick AirDroid

If you’ve tried above settings but the problem remains, please proceed to the following for advanced setting:
Settings>Developer options>Background process limit >select ”Standard limit”
The options of “No Apps Allowed to Process” and “No More than One App Processing at Background” is not suggested, select above two might prevent AirDroid from functioning properly.

Should you have any questions, please shoot us a message at support@airdroid.com anytime.

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.
2 people like this post.
Lillian
Admin
testorsen

Re: Power saving mode causes disconnected of AirDroid

• Huawei: Turn off the Power saving mode is unavailable for Huawei.

Is there another app that is able to deactivate the power saving mode on Huawei devices?
testorsen
Shawon

Is there another app that is able to deactivate the power saving mode on Huawei devices?
p mat likes this post.
Shawon
Shawon

Please solve this problem
Shawon
Shawon

I cant not add any device.it's automaticaly sing in my device. pls help me or solve this problem.
p mat likes this post.
Shawon
Lillian Admin

I cant not add any device.it's automaticaly sing in my device. pls help me or solve this problem.

Hi, Do you mean that you can not add any new device? You can sign in the same AirDroid account on that new device then adding device will be automatically made.
hossain likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
Ruwi

please help cannot connect !!!!
p mat likes this post.
Ruwi
amna

i have a samsung s8+ mobile which i was connected from last week and still now i am unable to connect and unable to apply your recommended setting due to out of city mobile, so please suggest me how to connect without applying these setting as before i was able to connected.................
p mat likes this post.
amna
system

Hi
airdroid worked fine in my samsung J210F.but now i cant connect with it.i have also reinstalled it.plz help
p mat likes this post.
system
Niki Admin

Hi
airdroid worked fine in my samsung J210F.but now i cant connect with it.i have also reinstalled it.plz help

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
p mat likes this post.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 41