Failed to connect to AirDroid after restart

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:36 am in FAQ

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Lillian Admin
OP

Failed to connect to AirDroid after restart

Failed to connect to AirDroid after restarting your mobile devices? Please check the following setting to allow auto-launch for AirDroid:
  • Huawei: Settings >System manager >permission >auto-launch >Tick AirDroid
  • Oneplus: Settings >Apps and permission >Auto-Launch management >allow auto-launch by ticking AirDroid

HOWEVER, if you’ve tried above settings but the problem remains, please proceed to the following for advanced setting:
Settings>Developer options>Background process limit >select ”Standard limit”
p.s. The options of “No Apps Allowed to Process” and “No More than One App Processing at Background”is not suggested, select above two might prevent AirDroid from functioning properly.

Should you have any questions, please shoot us a message at support@airdroid.com anytime.

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.
3 people like this post.
Lillian
Admin
Paul Wade

Re: Failed to connect to AirDroid after restart

I have this issue on reboot as well. Is there a way to auto start on a galaxy s7?
2 people like this post.
Paul Wade

Failed to connect to AirDroid after restarting your mobile devices? Please check the following setting to allow auto-launch for AirDroid:
  • Huawei: Settings >System manager >permission >auto-launch >Tick AirDroid
  • Oneplus: Settings >Apps and permission >Auto-Launch management >allow auto-launch by ticking AirDroid

HOWEVER, if you’ve tried above settings but the problem remains, please proceed to the following for advanced setting:
Settings>Developer options>Background process limit >select ”Standard limit”
p.s. The options of “No Apps Allowed to Process” and “No More than One App Processing at Background”is not suggested, select above two might prevent AirDroid from functioning properly.

Should you have any questions, please shoot us a message at support@airdroid.com anytime.

Note:
1. If you have connected your device to 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbond-call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.
can admin help me
to connect airdroid at my device like before?
cause my device now at my GF in indonesia but me stay cambodia
Attachments
dh dts htjhtshjdt.JPG
Capture233231.JPG
Capture33321.JPG
5 people like this post.
Sidra

hi i love you
paras likes this post.
Sidra
binu

can admin help me
to connect airdroid at my device like before?
cause my device now at my GF in indonesia but me stay cambodiaAttachmentsImageImageImage
binu
Shoeb jahan

can admin help meto connect airdroid at my device like before?because i am using airdroid on my gf mobile
p mat likes this post.
Shoeb jahan
Vivo

giúp tôi kết nối thiết bị như trứơc đây
p mat likes this post.
Vivo
sabbir

i opened the airdroid by a browser, it opened but QR code is not showing
i tried in many ways but unable to make connection between my android phone & pc
is it important to be rooted android?
p mat likes this post.
sabbir
Niki Admin

i opened the airdroid by a browser, it opened but QR code is not showing
i tried in many ways but unable to make connection between my android phone & pc
is it important to be rooted android?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
3 people like this post.
Niki
Admin
caricariorang02

Please help me to login and i just pay for 1 month prenium ..
Thank
p mat likes this post.
caricariorang02
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 51