[Help & FAQ] How to cancel Google Play subscription on your computer?

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:45 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to cancel Google Play subscription on your computer?

If you want to cancel your subscription on your browser via Google play, please follow these steps:
Open Google play on browser-->Account-->Subscriptions-->AirDroid-->Cancel Subscription
-->Cancel Subscription.

Below shows you how to do it stey by step:

Log in to https://play.google.com/store/account on the browser and you can see "Subscriptions" in your account.

Find AirDroid subscription and click “Cancel Subscription”.

Click “Cancel Subscription” to confirm.

if you are on your mobile, check out how here:
Google Play subscription cancellation on mobile

For how to purchase a premium and to reclaim your right as our VIP, check out here: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15881

For further assistance, contact support@airdroid.com
Lillian
Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to cancel Google Play subscription on your computer?

todos muy bien muy Buena aplicacion
pedrosegura

todos muy bien muy Buena aplicacion

THX!
We feel motivated to hear that
Lillian
Admin

That's what I needed! I am already fed up with Google Play offers and I would gladly switch to another store if there was an alternative. I should delete it somehow after I download an app to write my essay.
Thank you for your work!
prestonlucy

I’m really impressed with your topic, Keep in mind that before trying to cancel Google play subscription from your PC, you need to first find the precise way of accomplishing it. It is essential and makes you complete this specific task without coming across any kind of issue. You should open a web browser and open a Google play web store. Once you do it so after that you find the Subscriptions’ section, in which you have to explore the subscription that you really want to cancel and then opt for the cancel subscription’s option. Make sure that you follow on-screen instructions to ace this procedure effectively. Always remember that diversifying your knowledge about canceling Google play subscription on your PC is essential as it protects you from deleting any other essential program on your computer. It is essential to know that once you cancel any subscription then you still have an opportunity to access it. For instance, you buy a year subscription and decide to cancel it by mid-year so you still have an opportunity to access subscription until the last day of a year. While accomplishing my dissertation with the help of dissertation writing service, I got a chance to diversify my knowledge about Google and Google Play. As you store majority of your academic data on your computer so be careful when it comes to cancel anything otherwise it will affect you a lot academically.
John+Sturrock

Hi i have installed Airdroid on my Android Phone Lenovo a2010, I have enabled Debugging mode by enabling developer mode even have enable debugging mode in my connection settings also, still I am not able to AirMirror my phone to PC or on the Chrome Web Browser. My device is not getting authorized, and is repeatedly asking me to enable the debugging mode which I have enable it, still it asks to reconnect, again the same issue happens again and again. Please help me out.
Praveen

Yes, you can cancel the google Play subscription with the help of the support provided. It will become very easy for you to do so if you work on it deligently and give it sometime to settle. buy dissertation .Hope this message helps and provides you some helpful feedback to gather the proper interest form the airDroid support team.
Dissertation St
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21796 posts

5986 threads

Members: 128937

Latest Member: NongAw

Online: 18